why do you care?

I had fell asleep crying in Nikolai's arms, he had took me to my room and placed me down gently on my bed. "I know your sleeping but aurora I swear.. I didn't kill your parents." 

I smiled slightly before drifting off to sleep.

----

*knock knock* the door slightly open, there stood the handsome guy in my dreams. Nikolai.

"hey" I smiled and walked in, Nikolai walked around his desk and sat down in his chair. "what do you want?" he asked in his regular husky voice tilting his head a little. "nothing I came to hang with you" I said smiling walking towards his desk leaning over putting my elbows down to support my body. "you shouldn't be here aurora." he said warningly, "yet here I am" I shrugged. 

he gave my a glare before taking his eyes off me and placing them on his laptop. he typed away for a while before stopping, he looked up at me, I was still staring at him. I quickly looked away blushing, "someone has a staring problem"he said while laughing "oh shut up" I laughed.

I got off the desk and walked around it to where Nikolai was sitting, it was silent. Nikolai just warningly glared at me, like he was frustrated in himself for even looking at me. "what? cat got your tongue?" I asked leaning over him my hands on either side of his chair. " aurora." he said warningly, I was about to break him. "hm?" I saw his hands shake, he was itching to show me who's boss. 

"it sucks doesn't it?" I whispered in his ear before moving away. he grabbed my waist and pulled me in, my legs went on either side of his body while our faces were inches away from each other.

I could feel his hot breath on my face causing me to blush. " cat got your tongue?" he mocked me, I opened my mouth but closed it immediately. Nikolai laughed, I tried to get up but Nikolai's hands glided down my waist. "Nikolai" I warned him but all he did was smirk. "you don't know who your messing with" he smirked, glimpsing down at my chest area which was showing. 

I was wearing a pink cop top and some grey sweats like normal. " why did you really come here aurora" he asked, I moved in closer. I have no idea where I got this confidence from.  "I already told you, I wanted to hang out with you" I stated leaning back to my original place. 

he looked at me for a minute before taking his hands off of me. " I cant aurora." he said pushing me off his lap. i looked at him in frustration before leaving his office. "Isabella!" I yelled walking to my room, "yeah?" she yelled back "meet you in my room!" 

I opened the door to see Isabella already sitting on my bed giving me a petty look. "what?" I asked "nothing just. I know that look" she said, I sat down beside her. "you've only known me for what? 4 days?" I said shrugging my shoulders. "what did you wanna talk about?" she asked putting her hand around my shoulders. " I like Nikolai" I stuttered, "oh I know" she shrugged. "what?! how?" "aurora its obvious!" "aghhh" I said in frustration falling back on my bed sighing. 

-----

it was already 5pm and I was sitting in my room watching Netflix. "when does this get good!" I yelled at the tv. the tension between me and Nikolai slowly went away during the day. I haven't seen him all afternoon, the nerves this man had just pushing me away. I was upset and angry at the same time. my emotions were really irritating me today. I sighed. I got up, turned the tv off and walked to Nikolai's office. 

without knocking I walked in. to my surprise no-one was there. "Nikolai? Marco?" I called out. I walked around the room looking for any sign of them but nothing. I walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat, "fuck! don't sneak up on me like that!" I yelled. " I just wanted water" Marco laughed. "where's Nikolai?" I asked grabbing his water for him, " on a mission" Marco replied taking the cold water bottle. "oh" is all I could say. 

me and Marco went our on way, I got back to my room. "agh" I sighed walking to my bed, I turned on my favourite tv show before heading to sleep. 

---

" Marco! why were you with her? you know how I feel when you hang around her!" 

" we just friends, she doesn't care. your being a bitch about it!" 

Isabella and Marco were having an argument, that's what I woke up to. 

I looked at my phone to see it read 11:30pm, I sighed getting out of bed. I walked slowly to Nikolai's office knocked on his door and walked in. again, Nikolai wasn't there. "aghhh" I groaned, I walked down the hallway to see a door I haven't gone through before. *knock knock* there he was, the man of my fucking dreams. Nikolai Costello. "aurora" he said in a impatient tone. "Nikolai I need to talk to you" I pushed past him and sat on his bed. he closed the door behind me and walked over to me towering over me. "well sit down" I stated. "im alright" 

I groaned leaning back into his bed. "why is yours more comfy than mine!" I groaned again. "cause im better than you" he said plainly "you fucking wish!" I said sitting up again. he smirked,  did this guy really just smirk at me? "wipe that fucking smirk off your face" I said getting impatient with him. "or what?" he asked leaning into me making me lean back. our faces were once again close, the tension from this morning came rushing back. " I-" I stuttered. I pushed him away. "that's what you get for pushing me away" I said smirking back at him. 

"im way better then you by the way" I added standing up. "why did you come here aurora" "I wanted to make you an offer" "and what's that?" "I wanna go to school" he paused for a moment, "no" "why?" I groaned. "because aurora you belong to me." he growled at me pushing me back on the bed making me lie down. I couldn't move, I forgot how to breathe, I couldn't talk. its like he hypnotised me, like he put a spell on me. "well I don't" I stated, I tried to get up but he pushed me back down. "don't test me aurora" he growled. "well I will and always will" I smirked pushing him off me and walking out.