celebrate

* nikolai's pov*

I walked through the empty halls, no-one was home. I grabbed the sharp object ive been waiting to use my whole life since my dad left the mafia himself. he wasn't dead. he just didn't wanna be around. "where the fuck are you.." I whispered to myself, I heard clattering in the kitchen, I walked slowly to the kitchen throwing my blade around the corner. "NIKOLAI WTF!" I knew that voice. agh. "aurora what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked walking into the kitchen to collect that blade that had just missed her head. "the question is, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THROWING KNIVES AROUND THE HOUSE?!" "blade" I corrected her. "shut the fuck up" she sounded annoyed. 

after the little incident, I headed to the warehouse. I grabbed my keys and walked down the stairs. I hopped in the car bringing it to life, the roaring sound of the car made it feel real. 

I parked the car up and jogged to the door scanning my hands on each one. "morning don niko" one of the guards said "morning tom". I got to room 108 and walked in, "no please! im sorry!" the man pleaded, "shut up" I groaned, I was tired of the same shit, they beg and beg then boom I kill them after I receive my Information. "what do you know about aurora and her family" the mans tears flowed down his cheek. "I don't know them! please don't kill me!" he begged, agh here we go again.. "I know you know them, you were caught around them at the time of the bomb so don't lie to my fucking face!" I yelled my face inches from his. "okay.." bingo! 

" they are by the scented river beach, I know this because I saw them three days ago. now please let me go!" "thanks for the info" and for that I sliced his throat. the blood from his neck dripped down onto the floor. "Richard clean it up." I headed to the scented river beach. I called Marco for backup cause I wanted to catch these fuckers for what they did to aurora. it made my blood boil. I wanted to murder them, I wanted to watch them get tortured and then their blood flow out of their bodies. 

but I couldn't do that to her, she would want to have a wee chat with them first. I hopped in the car and drove off. I never really listened to music in the car often, mostly cause I like to be in my thoughts, its never good either. I parked up and headed for the scented river beach, the guy wasn't lying either, there they were packing up their things getting ready to head out. "oi!" my blood was boiling, I could feel my body beginning to get hot. 

they looked up, their faces showed that they knew who I was. "Eli run!" I heard the mother say, I saw Marco and the rest of the men running from behind me to catch up to the father. the mother looked stressed as I walked up to her. "you have got some explaining to do."

- in the warehouse- 

"please just let me go!" "aint gonna happen sweetheart" I called Marco to bring aurora down to the warehouse, "your daughter isn't that far away so you better start talking" I warned. "I don't wanna speak to her." she looked down at her feet. I couldn't touch her, I guess I'll just wait till aurora does.