headache

*aurora's pov*

I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and stood by the fridge holding my head. "rough night I see" his annoying voice resounded in my head. "go away your too loud" I whined, "here take these" he replied ignoring what I had just said, he gave me two Advil's and a bottle of water. "thanks" I said before swallowing the pills and drinking the water. Nikolai looked at me and walked off. weird, he's normally around chasing me around or what not. I didn't think much of it and headed to Marco's room.

I banged on the door far more than 20 times until he finally answered. "what took you so long?" I asked impatiently, "one I was asleep and two I had a shower as well." he said snarkly. "okay. what the fuck is up with Nikolai, he has been really weird lately." "aurora, my dear dear aurora. you've only known him for like 8 days. he's always like this" "what do you mean?" I questioned."Ive never seen him like this. " this is normal niko, before he met you." Marco explained. I sighed not understanding what he said and walked to my room where I laid for most of the morning.

Nikolai had been ignoring me all day. it really started to irritate me, what have I done? my feelings for him became more real, I found myself always wanting to be around him. I had grown an unhealthy obsession over him.

I decided to go out for the rest of day. I wanted to get over him but I didn't know how to. " im heading out wanna come?" I asked Isabella, "yeah sure, where to?" "The club. I need a distraction. "Don't blame ya lets go". In the moment we took her car and left. Hopefully this makes me forget him.

We got to the club, I wasn't in anything special literally just a baby blue top and light blue jeans. Trust me, im normally better in style.

Isabella is always in some type of dress, she's always in style and I don't know how she does it. She always looks so good in them. Sometimes I get jealous of her for it. She has the perfect body. I was jealous of her, she's my best friend, I didn't wanna make her feel bad for what I felt.

We got a few shots of vodka down our throats and we were already swinging around acting like idiots. I started kissing this random guy who I had never seen here before and Isabella was swinging around some guy who she had just met.

I found myself looking at this muscular man, he was more in the dark part of the club but he was watching me. It was creepy but comforting at the same time. Isabella came swinging around the corner. "Oh my god! You scared me" I yelled over the music. "My bad, and why is he here?!" She yelled, I got confused. "Who?" I yelled back, "my brother!"

My heart starting racing. I could feel it pounding out of my chest. Everything was spinning, why is he here? Why at this club where I told Marco I would be going to? Agh! Marco!

I ran out of the club to catch my breath. I tried breathing slowly to calm my rapid breathing. The guy I was making out with followed me outside. "What" I said looking annoyed. "I wanted to see if your okay, I saw the way you looked at that guy and ran, and now we're here. So what's going on?" I scoffed. "Nothing, don't worry about him. He's a douche" I said harshly. "Woah no need to be so harsh about me" I heard his muscular voice. Dude. Your everywhere! "What's happening?" The random guy asked. "None of your fucking business so go" he said clenching his jaw.

"Excuse me-" before he could finished Nikolai punched him square in the jaw, I swear I heard a pop sound. I stood there shocked, I didn't know what to say and do. I was just confused on why he did it. " why did you do that!" I yelled at him pushing his chest in the process.

"Cause I can, why is that so important to you?" 2

"Its not."

"Is so"

'Is not!"

He smirked, "is so"

I pushed him one more time before scoffing and walking off down the street. It was freezing, I held my arms trying to shake off the cold air flowing around me. I felt someone jog up next to me. "Cold?"

"Fuck off" I rolled my eyes.

"Woah, aurora I am deeply hurt" he held his chest showing he was 'heartbroken'

"Why are you so nice to me? And why have you stopped ignoring me?" I asked slowing my pace. "I felt like it."

"Nikolai that's not an answer!" I stopped in my tracks, "why are you being weird!"

"Aurora somethings I tell you, somethings I don't. Get over it and move on" he said harshly.

" I thought for once you would actually open up to me. Obviously not."

" Don't be a baby, I don't tell anyone my personal business. That's me"

I sighed. " I thought we could be more?" (I cringed at this part, but she was meaning it in a sarcasm way)

"In. Your. Dream" he spat in my face.

I punched him, " why are you so cocky?" I laughed it off. It hurt but its better to laugh things off, it hurts less.

" Cause I can"

"Stop saying that" I yelled annoyed

"No, lets go home and on the way we will pick up my stupid excuse of a sister alright?"

"Fine, and don't ever-"

"Shut up" he laughed. HE LAUGHED?!

Me and nikolai walked back to his car, of course it was the most ugliest car I had ever seen. But i'm not a car person so I wouldn't know.

We picked up izzy and she had her mouth attached to a different guy this time. I rolled my eyes and pulled them apart and before she could go back to him I shoved her in the car. I walked around the back of the car and hopped in the front. "Excuse yo-" "shut up. I am not sitting next to a walking stripper right now" I laughed, I heard a slight chuckle from him and that was enough for me.

As soon as we got inside the massive mansion, I walked up to my room and fell asleep in the clothes I had worn that night.

I hope y'all are liking the book so far! 

don't forget to vote!

I love you!

angel