nikolai fucking costello

"can you shut up?!" I yelled from the kitchen, Isabella and the guy she was kissing last night came over to have some 'time together', all they were doing were banging, "if your in my room get out!" I sighed, "rough morning?" I heard his raspy voice shiver my body, "yeah" I sighed again. "well im heading out for a bit, wanna come?" I blinked multiple times, "am I dreaming?" I looked around like I was dreaming "ha ha very funny, get in the car" he laughed

it was silent the whole car ride but it wasn't awkward silence it was more comfortable silence. we got to a massive mansion like his at home but this one was more, mafia'ish. we get out of the car and walk up to two guards, "sir" he nodded his head, nikolai nodded his head also while the two men opened the door for us. "niko!" a little boy came running towards us, nikolai picked him up and waved him in the air. "ace!" nikolai yelled, he sounded excited. his kid? "oh ace this is my friend aurora, and aurora meet ace. my brother" "aww he's so cute!" BROTHER?! how did I know this?

"I like her" ace whispered to nikolai while pointing at me. I laughed, Ive always loved kids. I just never thought I would want my own. nikolai whispers something back to him and covered his lips with his finger telling him to shush. gosh, I love this day.

*nikolai's pov*

"I like her too shush" I put my finger up to my mouth. ace had a wide expression on his face. aurora looked over at us, I laughed putting ace down. I never told her I had a brother. only a sister, even then, Isabella isn't my actual sister. I didn't wanna tell her I had a brother cause I wasn't sure if she was working for her parents or not. I had to be safe. but then I started to feel things. things I will never admit to feeling. 

"aurora, wanna drink? we have everything" I asked, "umm water please" she asked nicely. she's confused why im so nice to her, I try not to, but I always catch myself wanting to be nice. I grabbed her water and gave it to her. "thanks" she said shyly. "niko!!" agh I hate that nickname "mother" I said trying to sound nice. aurora choked on her water for a bit before adjusting herself. I internally laughed. "this is aurora! the one you have been talking a-" "mother." I said warning glaring at her. 

after my mothers 'lovely' encounter I decided me, ace and aurora can go hang by the pool. ace jumped in without a thought, I looked at aurora and she gave me a daring look. "don't you dare!" without a thought I ran after her while she screamed and ran for her life. "go aurora run!" ace yelled like a cheerleader. I had caught up to her and chucked her in like she weighed nothing to me. 

"you asshole!" she yelled while throwing her hands everywhere. while I was laughing at her someone had pushed me in as well. " non fottere con noi figlio di puttana" (don't fuck with us motherfucker) my mother yelled while pushing her hair out of her face. 

we all got out of the water and laid on the concrete. "asshole" she murmured under her breath, "niko! she said a bad word!" ace came yelling at me. I acted surprised, "oh no! aurora!" I smirked at her. "oh come on! who's team are you on ace!" she yelled back. I got up and walked past her, I leaned down. "mine" I smirked.

we said our goodbyes and headed home. "I love ace." she commented. "yeah, he's adorable." I said returning my glance to the road. I pulled into the long dark driveway, I could hear aurora rapid breathing. "you alright" I asked, "yeah just you know. Im still not used to coming home just yet" "more proof on why your never home?" "yeah" i turned the car off and hopped out, opening the door for aurora. "since when were you nice?" "since you became annoying." I walked off into the houses could hear her groan as she walked behind me.

well, this has been an interesting day. I headed up to my room, it was cold and dark. I could feel the freezing breeze brushed past my cheek, I hopped in bed hoping this was all a dream.