emotions

aurora's pov*

I couldn't think straight, a million thoughts rushed through my head like a bullet train. "aurora?" Isabella asked, I snapped out of my conscience "yeah sorry what?" I answered. she looked at me confused as we sat on my bed. "you still thinking about what happened yesterday?" she asked, "oh, uh no haha of course not!" I defended, she didn't believe a word. 

Isabella had to leave for a meeting she had to attend somewhere, so I headed down to the kitchen for a snack. "hungry?" I jumped, his voice. I looked around finding the pair of eyes I destined to stare at. this time I couldn't feel that spark, that spark that made me have goosebumps every time he touches my skin ever so slightly. I cant feel that spark. 

again I was lost in his eyes, he looked at me confused, I snapped out of the trance I was so locked in. I looked away from him and finished making my snack, showing him I wasn't interesting in even talking to him. "what's wrong?" I ignored him, walking up stairs I could just feel his presence standing behind me, I carried on walking up the stairs and into my room. I sat down on my comfy as fuck bed and turned on my favourite show.

I heard the door slam open, I jumped in my spot getting up instantly locking eyes with the ones I truly hate. "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled waving my hands everywhere, he just stood there watching my every move. I moved towards him trying to shove him but he wouldn't budge. "I fucking hate you" I said losing the fight in me. "you done?" he asked, I looked at him. I really wanted to punch this guy right now. 

"yes." I said giving up. "will you let me explain now?" "fine." I sat on my bed while I sat down next to me. I moved my food onto the bed side table while I waited for him to speak. he looked like he was the one in a trance. I waved my arms in front of him trying to make him lose this trance he was in, he grabbed my arm and put it back down. "talk nikolai." he looked shocked that I called him by his name.

 " look. your parents aren't who they say they are. but they weren't wrong about me being dangerous. I killed them cause they tried to have you killed. its even right?" he talked like everything was fucking fine. " your fucking dangerous. you killed them in front of me!" I yelled pushing him but of course he didn't move. "is that all you got out of the entire story?" he asked frustrated, "your a fucking murderer!" tears streamed down my face, "god knows when im next." I said calmly, breathing heavily.

he walked towards me, "go away nikolai" I told him but he didn't listen, he carried on walking towards me grabbing my face gently. I looked up at him, his eyes were so pretty.. I gave up on the spot. "I would never fucking kill you Principessa. yes im a murderer but I have been since I was a child, you have to understand.. this is who we are." he said calmly looking into my eyes. 

if he ever told me to get on my knees. I fucking would. "why cant you just.. leave? leave the fucking mafia and run. go on a vacation and live your fucking life! have a child or two! start a family!" I said urging him to go. "I cant amour.." he said, this is first time ive ever seen him look sad. 

I looked up at him while he looked down at me. I went closer to him signalling him that I wanted to kiss him. "aurora." he warned me, "nikolai" I said returning the tone. he looked like he wanted to devour me. "what are you waiting for Costello" I said moving even more closer, I could feel his heavy breathing on my face. "fuck aurora." was all he could say before I cut him off, I kissed him. my lips touching his, he kissed me back. my body was on fire, butterflies fighting each other in my stomach. 

it didn't just stop there. he slid his hands to my waist pulling me towards him, my head spinning from this new drug. his lips were perfect, they were so soft. I kiss them every day of every second. I felt a feeling I had never felt before. "nikolai" I laughed in-between kisses, "do you know how long ive wanted to do this." he said, "I bet a long time Costello" obviously me saying his last name does something. his breathing became rapid, he was fighting for his life and I loved it.

"naw look who's crushing Costello" I commented smirking between his kisses. "if you don't shut the fuck up I'll make sure you will never walk again" OH MY GOD.