party animals

nikolai's pov*

it had been a week since I met aurora, she's been ignoring me. two can play that game. I walked down to the kitchen to put my empty beer in the recycle bin, "don niko!" Marco yelled. I turned around to meet his dazing eyes. "aurora told me to tell you that her and Isabella are going to a party" he added looking down. for fuck sakes. "when?" I asked showing him I was pissed. he looked up at my eyes before looking back down, "tonight." he murmured, i forcefully smashed the empty beer bottle to the ground before walking out of the house slamming the door on the way out. 

" she sure knows how to piss me off" I murmured to myself. I walked up to my car opening the door and bring my car to life. I let it idle for a bit, while thinking about the worse but best way to stop them from going. I had the best idea, I took it out of park and shoved it in drive and raced off.

---

I got to the red old centre warehouse where I torture my prisoners, I walked in scanning my hand on every scanner I walked past. I got down into the corridor walking past screaming prison mates begging for mercy. I got to the door that read *342*, scanned my hand and walked in. 

"I don't know anything!" the prisoner yelled at me, " im not to sure about that Tyler" I said smirking, I love making them uncomfortable. it makes me feel better about myself. 

I walked around the chair Tyler was in, in the middle of the room. "look here Tyler. I have missing parents and you don't know anything? you worked for the dad" I stated picking the knife up off the table. "I swear!" he spat, "liars, you know what I hate about them. they lie and guess what I hate them" I said harshly in his face. he started to tear up, "don't get emotional with me Tyler, you know something and I know you know something" I twirled the knife around in my hand. I stabbed him in the leg, his eyes watered while he screamed in pain. I laughed, im such a dick. 

"fine fine!" he screamed, "please just stop!" I turned around looking at him, I keep the bloody knife in my hand while I walked up to him. "what do you know" I said harshly but calmly. "they aren't missing, they are hiding away from their own daughter!" he yelled, tears streaming down his face. huh? how can that make sense? "why?" my voice a little bit calmer. "she belongs to you now right? so they don't wanna be near the Costellos! they bombed their own house to make it think like they are dead!" he explained, so her parents are that scared of us? they risked aurora dying in a bomb? somehow that really pissed me off. my blood began boiling, I tightened the knife around my fingers and slit his throat.

I watched as the blood dripped down his neck, that's better. I ordered one of my men to clean it up while I changed into a different suit thanks to that assholes blood all over me. 

I drove home to a empty house. I only went home to have a shower, I got fucking blood in my hair. I was already pissed at the information that was given to me, there is no way I am telling aurora that. she would first lose her shit then have a mental break down. I walked up the stairs heading to my room, I opened the door to see Isabella on my bed. "why is everyone always in my room?" I asked heading to the bathroom. "because your a cunt!" she yelled slapping me in the back of my head. "I know you did not just do that" I growled. "im your fucking sister! not your fucking bitch!" she yelled following me, "get out Isabella." "its not like I haven't seen anything new" she scolded pushing past me and sitting on top of the sink. I turned the shower on turning the temperature on warm, "what do you want" I said impatiently, "why are you ignoring us?" she asked, "why are you going to a party tonight hm?" I scolded turning around and looking at her straight in the face. " just like I said, im your sister not your bitch and aurora is 17! she can do whatever the fuck she wants!" 

"no she cant." I said sighing. "ohhh I get it! you like her don't you?" she said in a petty voice, "say that again and I will shove my gun down your throat" I said, she began to piss me off. "alright lover boy" before I ran after her for calling me that she ran out of the bathroom and out my door.  bitch

----

I had just finished my shower, I had been in there for an hour. it was already 4:45pm, Isabella said they were leaving at 6. at the end of the day I cant stop them from going. I told Isabella to at least take some men with her, cant be too safe. I changed into sweats and walked down to the kitchen to grab something to eat. "lover boyyy!" Isabella yelled, I snapped my head in her direction, I looked around to make sure aurora wasn't around. "its fine she ain't down here." she read my mind. "can I at least get something to eat?" I asked, "whatever" she scoffed, I grabbed the Mac n cheese from last night and put it in the microwave. "I heard about her parents" Isabella said looking at me with that sad look. "it is what it is." I said waiting for my food. "they shouldn't have done that to her" she began. "don't go emotional on me Isabella, I hate it when people do that" I warned her. 

the microwave beeped, I grabbed my food and walked out without saying anything heading to my office.  

----

*auroras pov*

it was 6pm, I grabbed my heels and headed down stairs. Nikolai was in his office, I didn't wanna disturb him so I let him be. "aurora oh my god finally" Isabella sighed dramatically, I laughed walking out the door and into the car. Marco was taking us so we knew he wasn't gonna talk. I started putting my heels while Isabella went on her phone stalking guys she likes. 

we got to the party, it was a silent 30 minutes of my life. "thanks Marco" I said getting out with my heels on my feet. 

they were hard to walk in but I got the hang of it. "Ryan!" Isabella yelled, I swear my eyes bled. "hey Bella! who's this?" Ryan asked giving my a slight smirk, I scoffed in disgust. "this is aurora!" Isabella said with a smile on her face. "nice to meet you rori" he said, agh. the most horrible nickname anyone could give me, even Nikolai's nickname is better, I don't know why Nikolai calls me sweet cheeks but eh. 

we all walked inside, I grabbed a beer and walked out to the patio. I sat down and after me sat Isabella. we both drank our beers and danced a little before Marco picked us up. he texted Isabella that he was here. "we gotta go!" she yelled at Ryan over the music. "okay! need any help?" he yelled back, "nah! we're set! come on aurora!" I waved Ryan bye as we struggled to get down the stairs. Marco got out of the car and helped us in the car before closing the door and taking us home. 

I went into my room before stripping out of my clothes and heading to the shower. I turned the temperature to warm and walked in. 

after my amazing warm shower I walked to my bed and sat down, I laid down on my bed looking up at the ceiling before slowly drifting off to sleep.