Chapter 1

Iseul was walking towards Han river holding her bag by her side. Her shoulders were shaking, her breaths uneven and tears brimmed her eyes. She had never felt so violated.

I guess there's a first for everything.

She was considering quitting her job but she knew that she couldn't. She needed the money.

What set her off was the men she had passed. They catcalled her and she didn't have the guts to say anything back. When she was far away from the men she broke down.

Tears cascaded down her cheeks and onto the ground. Her body shook with every sob she choked out.

A bench could be seen a few steps away so she walked to it and sat down. She laid her bag on her lap and covered her face with her shaking hands. She tried everything to calm down but nothing helped.

She flinched when she heard a deep voice asking, "Are you okay?" She looked up from her hands revealing her now red face.

A man dressed in casual clothes and a mask stood there with a worried look on his face. She shook her head before covering her face again and sobbing even harder. The man sat down next to her and rubbed her back in attempts to calm her down.

Usually she would've pushed him away because he was a total stranger but she had no energy.

"What's wrong?" He asked in a gentle tone. Iseul took a deep shaky breath before turning slightly on the bench and looking up at him. "I just had a very bad day. I'll be okay." She breathed out. "Talk to me about it. It'll help." He said.

"Okay. Firstly I got reported to HR because I wore a blouse that accidentally showed my chest when I bent down to pick up my pen."

"Then a client touched me inappropriately and when I complained to my superior, he told me to suck it up if I wanna keep my job. And then on my way here, I got catcalled." She rambled.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know why I'm telling you this." She apologised bowing her head. "It's okay, I don't mind." He comforted.

Her talking about it proved to be helpful. She wasn't sobbing anymore instead getting the occasional hiccup and her hands stopped shaking. They sat in comfortable silence while the man kept comforting her.

After a few minutes her breathing regulated and tears stopped running down her cheeks.

"It's getting late I should get going." Iseul said. The man withdrew his hand from her back and stood up. Iseul took her bag, stood up and bowed ninety degrees. "Thank you so much, if it were not for you I'm sure I would gotten a panic attack." She blurted.

"No problem." He took out his phone, opened it and handed it to her.

"I want to make sure you get home safely." He said. She blushed and entered her phone number saving it as "Iseul". "It's only fair if I get yours as well." She smiled taking her phone out of her bag, opening it and handing it to him.

He typed in his number and saved himself as "Taehyung". They handed their phones back to each other.

"I'll talk to you later. Thank you again. Bye." She bowed before turning to leave. "Bye." He greeted with a smile on his face. He watched as she walked towards a bus stop. He waited till she hopped on the bus before leaving. Iseul sat in the bus with a small smile of her face.

Maybe some people were nice.

She looked down to the phone on her hands before looking out the window.

She took off her shoes when she arrived home and took her hair out of the ponytail it was in. She put on her slippers and and walked to her bedroom. She stopped by the mirror in bedroom and looked at her appearance.

The area around her eyes and her nose was red and her lips were plump.

I look hot.

She changed out of her work clothes and changed into pyjamas. She removed whatever that was left of her makeup and went to her living room. She remembered Taehyung and took out her phone.

Iseul
Hi...im home now
Thank you so so so much for helping me xx

Taehyung
Its really nothing
How are you doing now?

Iseul
I'm good now...still feeling a bit down but not as bad as before

Taehyung
That's good.
If you need anyone to talk to I'm here yk

Iseul
Let me at least buy you coffee as a thank you

Taehyung
You don't have to plus I don't like coffee

Iseul
Please it'll make me feel better plus you don't have to order coffee

Taehyung
Alright alright.

Iseul
Really?
Is tomorrow okay with you?

Taehyung
Any day is fine with me.

Iseul
It's settled then.
How about 12:30? That's when my lunch break is

Taehyung
Okay just send me the location of the place tomorrow and I'll meet you there.

Iseul
Okay
I'm tired now so I'll talk to you later ...Goodnight xx

Taehyung
Goodnight

Liked by uarmyhope and 10 930 962 othersthv be nice

thv be nice