Chapter 12

"Hi." Taehyung muttered into kiss. Iseul hummed before pulling away and booping his nose. He scrunched his nose and smiled.

"How was it?" He asked as they walked to the couch near the bed. Taehyung sat down and opened his legs for Iseul to sit in between.

He wrapped his arms around her torso and rested his head on her shoulder. "It was so good, I wish you would've been there to see her." She answered leaning her head on Taehyung's.

"And you know what's weird and fucked up? Her school labelled her the 'the girl the lied about having parents' and it's not true." Iseul ranted as Taehyung listened.

"She literally showed me recent pictures of her and her parents on a vacation like last year. What's wrong with kids Tae?" She sighed.

"I don't know but what I do know is that no one deserves to be treated that way." Taehyung answered. "I know right!" Iseul exclaimed.

"But we ended up having fun, she's the cutest. I'm definitely gonna miss her." She added. "We'll come back to see her, yeah?" He reassured.

"Yeah." She hummed in agreement lifting her head up. Taehyung started kissing her neck and shoulders softly.

She melted into his touch and moaned at the sensation of his soft lips touching her sensitive skin.

...

Iseul let out a breath of nervousness as she watched Taehyung hop out of the car. He put out his hand for her to hold.

She took it and walked out thanking Taehyung who closed the car door with his other hand. They walked into airport grateful for the lack of paparazzi.

"Not gonna lie I missed home." Taehyung said as they walked to security check. "Me too, being cooped in a hotel room isn't the way to go." Agreed Iseul.

"When we get back, I'm taking you out on a date." He stated as the smile on Iseul's face grew. She nodded as she played with Taehyung's fingers.

"I've never realised how long your fingers are." Iseul laughed peering up at Taehyung. "Even if they've been inside you at some point?" He muttered close to her ear.

"Taehyung! You can't say things like that in public." She whisper-yelled. "But yes, even if so." She answered as they got to security.

After doing everything else, they finally boarded the plane.

...

"Wow, it's so beautiful." Iseul breathed out as she and Taehyung walked into a restaurant. It was empty and decorated with candles and flowers. "It's all for you." Taehyung smiled gesturing to the table by the window.

They sat down opposite each other while Iseul admired the view of the city. "This is amazing." She said looking at Taehyung.

"I did all of this to apologise in advance. Since our comeback is soon, I'm going to be busy and I won't be able to see you as much." He explained. 

Iseul nodded in understanding. "Oh yeah, it's okay. Thank you for telling me before-hand." She smiled. "Thought you deserved to know." He said watching the waiter walked to them.

After ordering their drinks the waiter left. "Bangtan wants to hear you play." Taehyung stated. "What." Iseul muttered which made Taehyung laugh. "Yeah, Jungkook was watching the live and told them about how you can play the cello and violin."

"Oh my gosh." Iseul breathed out hiding her face in her hands. "Okay, I'll do it." She said after a few seconds. "Just tell me when and I'll come to Hybe." "I'll ask them about that." He replied.

Liked by thv and 562 873 othersHwang_Iseul01 date night @/thv•••User1 MOTHER

Hwang_Iseul01 date night @/thv

User1 MOTHER

User2 OOP THE CAPTION GAGGED THE HATERS

thv give me attention
Hwang_Iseul01 you're literally beside me you big baby😭

Clair_inet i miss you already 😭 you look amazing.
Hwang_Iseul01 thank you bb..I miss you more

User3 I could treat you better than he does😩

User4 MARRY ME PLEASE IM DESPERATE
Hwang_Iseul01 when?
User4 OH MY GOD HIIII

User4 MARRY ME PLEASE IM DESPERATE Hwang_Iseul01 when?User4 OH MY GOD HIIII