Chapter 27

Liked by Lyniee and others Hwang_Iseul01 forgot about these

Hwang_Iseul01 forgot about these...this was in Nevada

...tap to view comments

"I'm so confused, I just found a few days ago but I'm already so huge." Iseul muttered. "You're not that huge." Taehyung said as he walked into the bathroom where Iseul was in her underwear and looking in the mirror.

"Okay but for, what I think is a month, I'm incredibly big. I look like when I was four months pregnant with Haneul." Iseul pouted.

"Please book an appointment for me?" She asked looking at him through the mirror. "Mmh." He nodded picking a small hairbrush on the counter. "Has Haneul woken up yet?"

"She woke up when you were still in the shower. I'm getting her ready now." Taehyung answered gesturing to the brush in his hand.

"Okay, I'll be out in a few." She nodded as he left the bathroom.

"The appointment is at two and I have that meeting at 12:45." Taehyung said looking up as Iseul walked into living room. "Oh right, I was going to take Hanuel over to Jungkook's. He called asking to take care of her for a few hours." Iseul spoke joining him on the floor where he was playing with Hanuel.

"Hi mama! I missed you so much." Iseul beamed when Hanuel started crawling towards her. "You ready to visit your uncle?" She smiled picking her up. Hanuel giggled when Iseul showered her with kisses.

Taehyung softly smiled at the view in front of him. "Look at you, pretty girl! Appa made you look so cute." Iseul gasped playing with Haneul's cheeks.

"It's crazy how much she looks like you." She said looking back at Taehyung. "She's my little princess." He smiled. "But while I was doing her hair she laughed at something and she looked so much like you." Taehyung added.

"Her eyes close up just like yours and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen." He explained fiddling with Haneul's brown teddy bear. "She's the cutest." Iseul smiled kissing Haneul's head.

...

Iseul stood outside Jungkook's apartment door with Hanuel sleeping in her baby wrap carrier and her baby bag in her hands. She knocked gently and waited for a few seconds before the door opened revealing a smiling Jungkook.