Chapter 7

"Good morning." Taehyung greeted opening the curtains in Iseul's room. Iseul groaned trying to cover her eyes. "How did you get in here?" She muttered.

"I have my ways." He joked. "No I'm lying, you gave me a key." He answered. "Oh. What are you doing here so early?" Iseul asked sitting up trying to tame her hair.

"Im taking you on a date!" Taehyung exclaimed jumping on the bed and sitting next to her. "Where?" She asked. "We're going golfing!" He smiled hugging her.

Iseul giggled while being squeezed by Taehyung. "Alright, lemme go shower." She wiggled out of his grasp before standing up.

When Iseul was in the bathroom, Taehyung decided to make her breakfast. While he was roasting the bread he heard something come from the bathroom.

Is that Iseul?

Deciding to go and ask her if anything was wrong he walked over to the bathroom. Right when he about to ask her if she was alright, he heard her singing.

It was the most beautiful thing he had heard come from her and he couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe Iseul could sing so pleasantly.

He walked back to the kitchen gobsmacked. He took note of her talent sure that he'll never forget it. He smiled at the thought of maybe one day singing with her.

Liked by User3 and 424 othersHwang_Iseul01 🖤•••

Hwang_Iseul01 🖤

...tap to view comments

thv's story

"I told the company about us

"I told the company about us." Taehyung stated as they walked to the car. "Yeah? What did they say?" Iseul asked looking up at him.

"They want me to bring you in so that you can sign some papers. They are to protect you incase something where to happen." He explained opening the passenger door for her.

"Alright. When must we go?" She asked after he entered to car. "Tomorrow." He answered as drove away from the golf club. Iseul nodded looking out the car.