Chapter 21

A/n
I noticed a mistake and I just HAD to fix it

PopBase| @/PopBase
Iseul arrives in Las Vegas

PopBase| @/PopBase✅Iseul arrives in Las Vegas

990 replies 93k likes 897 retweets

...

Iseul had just came from a rehearsal with the Las Vegas Philharmonic. Her violin case strung over her shoulder as she walked into a book store. Her phone started ringing as she closed the door behind her.

She smiled at the girl behind the counter before answering her phone. "Hello?" She responded. "Just called to check up on you." Taehyung explained making Iseul smile while she picked up a book.

"I just came from rehearsal right now." Iseul said reading the summary on the backside of the book. "First rehearsal, how was it?" Taehyung asked. "It went good, everybody is so nice and talented." Iseul answered walking to another isle with the book in her hand.

"How has Hanuel been? I miss her so much." Asked Iseul as she picked up a baby book written in English. "She's been good just a little bit restless. I feel like she can tell that you're not here." Taehyung answered.

"It's only been two days and I miss you guys so badly." Iseul sighed walking to the counter and paying for the books. She walked out of the store holding the two books in her hands.

"I don't know if I can do this Taehyung." Iseul muttered out into her phone, tears threatening to fall and her voice wobbling. "I mean- what kind of a mother am I, leaving her one month old baby and flying to the other side of the world?" She got out before letting out a sob.

"Iseul listen to me." Taehyung started. Iseul hummed to show she was listening to him as she walked back to the auditorium where her car was parked.

"You can do this, you're the strongest woman I know and you're a good mother." Taehyung said through the phone as Iseul sobbed on the other side of the line. "Just think about Haneul being able to say her mom had a concert with an orchestra, pretty cool right?"

Iseul nodded before realising Taehyung couldn't see her. "Yeah." She replied spotting the black porche she rented for the duration of her stay in Las Vegas. "You're right, I just miss you guys so bad."

"And we miss you too, way too much." Taehyung whispered. Iseul wiped the tears off her faces and reached for the car keys in her pocket. "I have to go pick up Claire from school, I'll call you again later." Iseul softly said unlocking her car.

"Alright, tell clair I said hi." Taehyung said. "I will." Iseul responded. After saying their goodbyes and hanging up Iseul took off the violin case hanging over her shoulder and put everything in the backseat of the car.

She got in the driver seat and looked at herself in the mirror above the windshield. She wiped the remainder of the tears on her face and brushed her hair out of her face with her finger.