Chapter 26

"I don't know hyung, I'm a bit nervous." Taehyung said to his phone. He was on a call with Namjoon while Iseul was in the bathroom doing her make-up. "I mean- what if she says no?" He added biting his lip.

"Taehyung relax. Iseul loves you deeply; one might say she's obsessed with you and you are also obsessed with her. I mean- you guys have a child together and you've been planning this for months. She won't say no, I promise you that." Namjoon explained.

"Okay, she won't say no." Taehyung tried convincing himself. "Look hyung, I'll call you again later." He said when the bathroom door opened.

"Alright, bye."

"Bye."

Iseul appeared in a white dress walking out of the bathroom holding her heels in her hands. "You ready?" Taehyung asked shoving his phone in the pocket of his dress pants. "Mmh, lemme just put these on." She nodded sitting on the bed and putting on her heels.

"Okay I'm done." Iseul said standing up and grabbing her purse. Taehyung's eyes widened at the sheer beauty standing in front of him.

"You look insanely gorgeous, wow." He breathed out. Iseul smiled at the compliment, her ears going red. Taehyung walked up to her kissing her lips staining them with her lipstick.

She laughed at the sight pecking him once again and then fixed the hair in his face. "You look so good." Iseul said moving a curl to the side. "All for you." Taehyung smiled watching Iseul intently.

"You're so corny, my god. C'mon let's go." Iseul chuckled pulling Taehyung to the door.

Iseul watched as they drove past Paris traffic curious of where Taehyung was taking her. "Taehyung~" She whined turning to face him. "Iseul~" He mocked her, a smile growing on her face.

"Please tell me where we're going." Iseul begged, the anticipation getting to her. "Then it won't be a surprise anymore, honey." Taehyung let out a laugh at the pout visible on Iseul's lips.

"Trust me we're almost there." He reassured her before looking outside the window. "I'm wrong- we're here." He pointed out the window.

Iseul immediately recognised the pyramid glass roof of the Louvre. Her eyes widened as she turned to look at a grinning Taehyung. "You...what?...how?" Iseul stuttered pointing at him as the car stopped just outside the entrance.

...

"And here we have 'Victoire de Samothrace' also known as the Winged Victory of Samothrace." Their tour guide explained gesturing to the statue towering over them.

"It is composed of a statue representing the goddess Niké. It is a masterpiece of Greek sculpture from the Hellenistic era, dating from the beginning of the 2nd century BC. It has been exhibited here at the Louvre since 1883."

"It's really beautiful." Iseul said mesmerised by the art piece. "I'll leave you guys to it then." The guide said before turning to leave.

"I can't believe you really remembered." Iseul said turning to Taehyung. "Did you know Greece is asking for their things back which like- is justified." She added.

"Totally justified. But yeah, I'd never forget something like that." He smiled at her pulling her towards him. "And a private tour even? Perks of having a rich boyfriend." She joked wrapping her arms over his shoulders.

Taehyung laughed before letting out a shaky breath. "Let's change that." He said. Iseul's face contorted with confusion as she pulled her arms back. "Change what?" She asked. "Okay um, Iseul from the first time I met you I felt the need to hold you close to me." Taehyung started with a nervous smile.