Chapter 4

Hwang_Iseul01's story

"Shut up and hand me the onion

"Shut up and hand me the onion." Iseul deadpanned. "Alright alright." He said reaching his arm out to hand her the onion. "You're so annoying." She laughed breaking out of the character. "You love it." He smiled shoving her with his arm.

She raised her eyebrow and looked up at him before scoffing, "I don't remember saying that."

"I used to eat raw onions." Taehyung blurted out. A long string of silence followed before Iseul bursted out laughing. She doubled down clutching her stomach shaking every time she let out a chuckle.

"You can't- you can't just spring that up on me like that." She breathed out as she stood up straight. She wiped the tears off her face with her arms and hit Taehyung's arm. 

"We're never gonna eat if you continue making me laugh." Iseul smiled. "I live to please you your majesty." He said bowing dramatically. "Well then I command you to wash the vegetables in the sink." He sighed begrudgingly walking to the sink.

"I feel like this is the perfect time to tell that I got the tickets." He admitted. Iseul turned around to hug him from the back with a smile on her face. "Thank you." She whispered. "It's a pleasure." He responded.

"You're really the best." Iseul said as Taehyung turned around to face her. He wrapped his arms around her neck while she wrapped hers around his torso. "I keep my promises." He said.

"Then promise to never let me go." She said looking up at him. "I promise to never let you go, I promise to take you to the Louvre. Actually I promise to take you to every museum in the world." He reassured.

"Yeah?" She blushed hiding her face with his chest. "Yeah." He said laughing at her reaction. "You're so cute." Taehyung cooed ruffling her hair. "Stop, you're messing up my hair." Iseul whined retracting her arms to fix her hair.

"Stop!" She exclaimed covering her head when Taehyung went to ruffle her hair again. He laughed before pulling away. Iseul walked back to the island while Taehyung tended back to the vegetables in the sink.

"Where am I going to sit during the concert?" Iseul asked. "I think it's by the stage, I'll be able to see you from up there." Taehyung answered. "I'm going to make a poster saying Tae oppa marry me." Iseul joked.

"Please don't, all the members are going to tease me about it." He grimaced at the sound of Iseul calling him oppa. "Don't what? Make a poster or call you oppa?" Iseul teased.

"Both." He deadpanned. "Yeah no." She laughed out.

Hwang_Iseul01's story