Chapter 9

"How did you sleep?" Taehyung asked cuddling Iseul's naked body. "Good." She answered as he played with her hair. "Just quite painful." She added.

"I'm sorry. Maybe a shower will help?" He apologised. She nodded, slowly sitting up and reaching for the oversized shirt she made a pyjama top that laid on the ground next to the bed.

She put it on and stood up balancing herself with the bed. Iseul then picked up Taehyung's shirt and handed it to him since he already had boxers on.

She walked to the bathroom while Taehyung followed behind. He turned on the water while Iseul inspected her body by lifting up her shirt.

Her chest, neck and inner thighs were littered with purple hickeys. Her head turned slowly only to see Taehyung smiling innocently at her as if he wasn't the reason why.

She rolled her eyes before pulling her shirt down. "Taehyung!" She whined. "How am i going to hide this?" She complained pointing to her neck.

"Let people see you're mine." He shrugged. "Oh my go- you're so- I can't believe this." She muttered hiding her face with her hands. "And it's not like I can hide it with my hair, it's too short." She complained.

"I'll give you my jacket." Taehyung offered peeling Iseul's hands off her face. "Okay." She nodded. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." He smiled.

"I'm totally gonna get you back for that." "Oh yeah?" His eyebrows raised. "Yeah." She challenged walking to the shower.

"Wait, turn around." She ordered with smirk plastered on her face. Taehyung turned around with a skeptical look on his face. Iseul lifted up his shirt only to see his back littered with red scratches.

She giggled tracing the scratches with the tip of her fingers. "At least I'm not the only one that's fucked up." She laughed as Taehyung turned around.

He looked at her with an amused look. "I'm going to wear a backless shirt just so people can see what you did to me." He teased.

"Please don't. That would be so embarrassing." She begged taking off her shirt and stepping in the shower.

...

"Can you take any longer, goddamn." Iseul teased sighing waiting at the door with her hands on her hips. "I'm almost done, wait." He hurried putting on his shoes.

They hurried out the door and head to the elevator. "You think anyone heard us?" Iseul asked pressing the button for the ground floor.

"If they did, so what?" Taehyung asked. Iseul looked at him through her peripheral vision before entering the elevator.

"Don't you get how embarrassing it is to be heard moaning by people you know. I can't even think to face them." Iseul said as Taehyung took her hand in his.

"They are really not the ones to judge. Trust me, they won't say anything." He reassured. "Okay." She sighed.

When they reached the ground floor, they went to the hotel's restaurant to eat breakfast.

Hwang_Iseul's story