Hiccup's Nightmare

AN: hiccup is mute and deaf in my story, so he can only communicate through noises and signing. Hiccup's Mom is still with him. He is Eighteen and has a twin sister who comes into play later

Agggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh! A horrible scream of agony tears through the silence of a small island village called Berk.  A crippled but fast dragon hears and takes off running through the forest, heading for his Best friend.  For he knew not why, but he knew he was needed. 

Toothless

I swear if she hurt you, I will kill her! I froze, seeing a sobbing hiccup, and smelt the blood from where he'd taken his anger out on the tree he was sitting against. I blushed and slowly approached, and Croon hiccup? I blushed as he reached out and signed hug me. I blushed as I used my claw to pull him into my chest and gently squeezed and wrote what happened? He sniffed and signed Astrid broke my heart. Can we hug more? I nodded and wrote yes, take as long a hug as you need. I froze as I heard footsteps and relaxed, seeing Hiccup's mom. Gently nudged hiccup to get him to look up and smiled as he reached for his mom. I smiled as Valka bent over and hugged him, and signed, it's, ok, son, momma is here. I smiled as he signed where is daddy I want daddy too. I growled a warning seeing a light in the distance, and watched as Valka said show yourself. I'm warning you. I have a night furry, and I'm not afraid to attack.
I froze as I heard, it's okay, Valka. My love, it is I. I smiled as Stoick stepped out and signed I'm here, my son. Why are you crying? I watched the signing as hiccup said Astrid refused to marry me because she thinks I'm faking, as well as thinking I'm A freak because of this, indicating his metal leg. I growled, angered she would dare call my hiccup a freak. I sighed as hiccup looked at me and signed toothless. I have something to show you, but ,first, am I ugly? I growled, angered, still shook my head, and wrote no, you are not ugly or a freak. I smiled as he nodded and signed okay. I froze as he got on my back and signed I won't be long, mom, dad. I'm just going for a fly-on toothless. I smiled as his dad nodded and signed okay but don't worry about hurrying back, son. I know you want some alone time. You have my permission to stay away. Just don't go where toothless can't see you. I blushed as Valka said honey, I think maybe it's time we told him. I froze as Stoick nodded and signed, saying you, too, are destined for each other it's up to you both to decide what that means, but until you figure it out, go fly and spend time just you guys. I froze as Valka loaded up my saddle bag with everything hiccup would need and kissed him gently, and signed we love you. Be safe and mind what ever toothless says.