Toothless's Family

Hiccup

I blushed and signed momma, I love you too. Please don't be mad at Astrid for too long. I know she was wrong, but I don't want her to ruin our family. I blushed as Stoick signed don't worry about her. Your older sister and your mom will deal with it. I nodded and signed goodbye, then squeezed toothless with my knees shifting his tail open. I smiled as toothless roared and took off flying high. I blushed and smiled as I placed my hand on his head and signed do you know where we can go? I blushed as he chuckled and nodded, looking toward the southeast. I smiled and signed I'm on it. I blushed and adjusted Toothless's tail, and sighed as I heard a terrifyingly familiar shriek and looked, seeing a group of other Nightfurries. I blushed and whimpered, leaning on toothless to communicate my nervousness. I smiled as he crooned softly and felt his body warm in an attempt to ease my worries. I blushed as the others noticed us and came closer. I blushed and froze, clinging to toothless. I blushed as they seemed to recognize toothless and picked up on the telepathic communication. My prince, why do you allow such disrespect? I do not see it as disrespect. He is my soul mate. You will respect him, or I will not hesitate to end your miserable life. I blushed and connected with my toothless mind and whispered bud, who are they? He froze and said Hiccup? I nodded and said I guess I can communicate with you telepathically, at least. He chuckled and said I see. Well then, these are a few of my pack members from before we met. I blushed and said oh, uhm, you should probably tell them. Toothless chuckled and said I will, my mate. Don't worry. I blushed and signed, mate. I grow, weary. We must land soon. I blushed as he nodded and said take me to my father, Rasco. I blushed as the lead Nightfurry nodded and said form up. We head back at once. We'll collect the fish later. I blushed as I adjusted where I needed to follow. I froze in fear as I saw just how many Nightfurries existed in Toothless's pack. I blushed as he purred to calm down, my Mate. You are safe with me. I blushed and nodded as we landed and got down on the ground and sighed as my stupid metal leg gave up and stumbled, getting caught by the Nightfurry called Rasco. I froze slightly afraid til he chuckled and said you have no reason to fear me, human I know what you are. I blushed and looked at toothless who said what do you think he is rasco? Rasco blushed and said he is mute and deaf of course and you know your father's laws no harm can come to a disabled child human or dragon. I blushed and signed toothless I'm scared. He chuckled and gently blew in my face and said I told you you are safe with me. I blushed and nodded jumped as I felt a third night furry grab hold of me. I froze and looked up fearfully and what I saw made my heart skip as everything went dark.