Saving Berk

Hiccup

I blushed and tapped Xavier, and signed, ask him if I can stay. I blushed as Xavier blushed and looked up at his father and said Father, my mate wishes to stay here with me. I blushed as the king Chuckled and said That is the plan. Now for things to be easier, we're all going to turn to our human forms. I blushed as the royal family and the council turned humanoid. I blushed and signed I'm sorry for what is about to happen, as I could feel myself losing consciousness and slipping into a vision. I blushed and signed Xavier protect my body as I collapsed into semiconsciousness and began signing the dragon slavers will come a fortnight left they move for home, and family war brews between my kin and slavers. I blushed and slowly came back to reality and signed I need paper and pen. I blushed as Xavier blushed and looked at me and said no, you must warn your family in person. I blushed and signed, Xavier. They're after me. They won't stop if I go back, you alone won't be able to protect me, and they will try but fail. I blushed and watched as Xavier looked up at his father, who froze and said Xavier, what is he saying? Xavier blushed and said my Mates kin are in danger, but if I take him back to try and protect them, I will fail alone. I blushed as he chuckled and said then we fight beside you. Your mate is one of us. I blushed as Xavier translated and nodded, signing thank you. That should work. I blushed as I signed how soon can we leave. I blushed and smiled as Xavier translated. I blushed as Xavier blushed and signed what is it? Xavier blushed and looked at me in adoration, and said we are ready. We fight beside you, love. I blushed and smiled as they transformed back and blushed as the king must have let out an ear-splitting rally call as I saw every Nightfurry take off simultaneously. I blushed and got onto my mate's back, and smiled as we flew at top speed for berk. I blushed as I saw My father and thought Xavier get me close to dad. I blushed as he nodded, landed behind my dad, and smiled as the others landed. I blushed and let out my best shriek to draw my parent's attention and smiled as my mother and father turned and ran, picking me up. I blushed and quickly signed father Dragur is coming. He means to capture me. I blushed as my dad nodded and shouted Gobber, ready to defend berk, wake the warriors, and prepare for war. I blushed as Xavier, and the king Nightfurry transformed and said we stand behind you we will fight. I blushed as dad nodded and said we could use the help. I blushed and patted my dad for attention and signed where is sissy? She must hide! He froze and said she's in the wood. I blushed and turned to Xavier who nodded and ran off in search.