Xavier's Treat

Xavier

I smiled as we got back to Nightfurry Island. I chuckled as I got up and transformed into dragon form and said this way hiccup we're going to have some fun. Hiccup blushed and nodded following me to our den. I smirked as Hiccup blushed and said so what did you want to do? I smirked and gave him bedroom eyes running my paw over his butt. I smiled as Hiccup blushed scarlet and said ohhh. I smiled as he nodded and said OK but first promise me you won't judge. I blushed and said why would I? Just promise me. I blushed and said OK I promise. Hiccup blushed and turned away and lifts his butt. I blushed and shifted as I realized why he was afraid of being judged. I blushed and said Hiccup what happened here placing a paw on his butthole. Hiccup blushed even more and said that was from an encounter I had with a very sexually aggressive Nightmare before we formed our bond. I growled and said who? It was before I was even old enough to understand Xavier. It was actually what caused me to go deaf and was most of why I was mute. I sighed and said do you remember anything about what he looked like? Hiccup blushed and said no butt given  Hookfangs reaction to me when I was facing off with him in the arena before the battle with the red Death I'd be willing to bet he does. I blushed and said I guess your right but are you certain you want this? Hiccup chuckled and whispered if I didn't I would have said so shaking his butt. I blushed and growled getting turned on and said keep that up and you'll get more than you're bargaining for as I started licking his butt lubing him. I smirked and glazed with lust as I tasted my mate's slick secretion and mounted him shoving in deep to Hiccup's butt.