Awakening

Hiccup

I blushed and groaned as I woke and realized I'd peed myself when I'd passed out from fear. I blushed as I  heard a chuckle and a voice in my head say finally awake, I see. I blushed and sat bolt upright and looked around and froze, seeing the Nightfurry from before. I  blushed and swallowed, thinking, please don't hurt me. Where's my mate? He smiled, amused, and said he is meeting with the king and will be back shortly. I blushed and thought you didn't hurt me while I was out. He sighed and said no, it's forbidden to harm anyone who is counted as disabled human or otherwise. I blushed as I said can you help me up? I need to change. I blushed as he said, of course, your mate instructed me to take care of you once you awoke. I  blushed and slowly got up with his help and blushed profusely, got undressed, and grabbed my wet wipes, cleaning up my private area before getting dressed and reattaching my detached leg.
I jumped as I  felt a nose touch my butt and blushed as I fell and landed on my mate's back. I blushed and rubbed his neck to show gratitude, then got up. I  blushed as he nudged me towards the door and purred go. We need to introduce you to my mom and dad, the king and queen of this nest. I blushed and signed toothless. Please don't leave me alone again. You know I can't hear. I  blushed as he nodded and said Forgive me, Hiccup, I had no choice. I blushed and sighed. Fine, but next time, at least get my attention before you touch me. I smiled as he blushed guiltily and said yes, love. I smiled and signed, by the way, who's he indicating the other Nightfurry. Toothless blushed and said that's my brother. I smiled and telepathically said brother, huh? I smiled as he nodded and said, the name is Excalibur, and my bone-headed brother, while liking your name, is known as Xavier here. I smirked and said Xavier, hmmm... I like it. It's way hotter than toothless and way more powerful. I smiled as Xavier blushed and looked away, embarrassed. I giggled and gently placed a reassuring hand on him and said love you. He blushed and said I love you too, my mate. I  smiled and said I wasn't being mean, you know. He nodded and said I know it's just embarrassing to hear you compliment me and flirt so easily. Don't get me wrong, I love it. It just makes me feel all fuzzy inside, and I'm supposed to be the indomitable alpha.