Saving the one who took my love

Lucifer

I blushed and nodded giving the antidote and Sighed turning my head in surrender as The queen to be snarled pinning me by the throat. I blushed as I heard her growl look at me. I gulped and looked her in the eyes and froze seeing a mischievous smirk. I blushed as she chuckled and said your punishment shall be submitting yourself to me and my mate on our whims. I blushed and looked at Xavier who chuckled and winked so I understood that he'd communicated my desire silently. I blushed and nodded as Hiccup growls and sniffs at my crotch and looked satisfied then started licking my cloaca earning a submissive moan as I began to stiffen. I blushed as she got me fully erect and looked at Xavier. I blushed as Xavier nods and froze as hiccup sat on my dick pushing it into her cloaca. I blushed and growled softly fighting the urge to dominate. I blushed as she smriked and said don't even try it sensing my thoughts and looked at Xavier. I blushed as Xavier crammed his penis in my mouth and pissed dominance into my throat. I blushed and swallowed as I climaxed into Hiccups cloaca. I blushed and looked up at Hiccup as she smriked and got off. I blushed and froze as Xavier crammed his penis into my ass causing me to roar. I blushed as he chuckled brutally bruising my prostate caused me to urinate in submission. I gulped as he flooded my ass and growled marking my face and throat as a slave for his mate. I gulped as he chuckled and said your going to be our egg sitter. I nodded and rolled over to my feet and blushed as he took off flying as Hiccup and I followed.