Eggsitting

Lucifer

I sighed as I lay in the entrance to my alphas den  watching over they're eggs while they were off tending to their duties. I froze panicking as I heard scratches and cracks coming from the nest and froze as I  let out a high-pitched summons and sent a signal blast up over the trees. I blushed and smiled as alpha hiccup  landed and growled what's the trouble? I blushed and said I think you're eggs are hatching. I smiled as she froze momentarily before growling get Xavier running into the nest. I blushed as I took off following the trail of my masters musk and  blushed as I saw him and panting telepathically said it's time hiccup needs you. I smiled as he growled and looked at me and said you best not be lying taking off with me on his tail. I blushed as I heard tiny cries of nightfurry hatchlings and watched as Xavier rushed in to see his mate and babies. I blushed as I watched from a safe distance and froze as hiccup  looked at me and called fish now. I nodded and flew off returning minutes later with ample fish and plenty of  supplies. I smiled as  Xavier came and said well done now go back tell my parents only my parents hiccup isn't ready to introduce hers yet. I nodded and took off landed before  the  towering proud form of the king and queen bowing and adverting my eyes said apologies highnesses  but your son's  eggs have hatch he's requesting your audience and only yours. I blushed as the king nods and said return to him now and inform him we will be there shortly but first his sister has a more pressing need. I  nodded and said what if he asks? They chuckled and said tell him that we have gone to assist his sister with her mate as she was wounded in a  fight we will be there as soon as she's safe.  I nodded and did as I was bidden and froze as Xavier looked at hiccup who said go check on your family I will send for you if I need you. I smiled as Xavier took flight leaving one final order to protect his mate and to call immediately if anyone tries to enter. I nodded and watched as he  flew off and  frowned as I lay down in the entrance to the den watching for any signs of trouble.