Entrance

The only thing lighting up the sky was the Full Moon.  It was an invisible situation when dealing with people.  But the young girl's vampire eyes saw so sharply and clearly that even in a place where there was no light, it was always bright for her.

Tired of walking, the young girl knew that there was no one, but she glanced around and spread her magnificent white wings etched into her skin like a tattoo.  Its wings were larger and whiter than those of the vampire clan in Sigori.  He was the only white-winged vampire in Sigori.  Although this put him at a disadvantage at first, once he learned the truth, she became one of his great advantages.  She thought about this thought for a while, and then she let out a short laugh.

“I am an advantage in itself,” he said, and soared into the sky.

She was flying as fast as she could because she knew which way to go.  It rose high and flew towards the Full Moon, which reigns in the sky in all its splendor.

According to a story told by his father, on the Full Moon every three thousand years, the angels would descend to the sky and surround the Full Moon.  They would ask God for goodness and mercy for people and blow it into the sky with their strong breaths.  Every angel's prayer rains down on people in the rain during the Full Moon and formed a shield of protection for them.  The bright light diminished his vision as he approached the Full Moon.  As she got a little closer, she realized that it wasn't the Full Moon's light, but the angel's wings, which were like beams of light.  More angels than he could count were tearing pieces from the Full Moon, closing their eyes, muttering their prayers, and then blowing it into the sky.  The glittering dust they blew mixed into the sky.

"Angel dust…" she thought.

At nearly Full Moon, the young girl slammed into an invisible shield and was swiftly thrown backwards.  She let out a hasty cry when she saw the orange light reflecting off her wings.  She heard an angel scream as her wings continued to burn.  She thought at first that she was an angel, as she turned her eyes curiously in the direction of the girl.  She had pale skin and silky-white hair.  The angel looked at the girl and her burning wings in surprise.  Then he came quickly to her.  When he reached the girl's side, his wings were almost to ashes.  The fire in her wings quickly quenched as he blew his mighty breath into the girl's wings.  With a sigh of relief, the girl turned to her savior.  While he was looking in amazement at the beautiful face he saw, his angel's face was no different from the girl's.

A different vampire story.