Part 9

There were times when even death would appeal to you.  When you are tired of life, death would be the best escape.  You could be on the verge of suicide when the person you love leaves you and find yourself at peace in a deadly lake of acid.  You would suffer, and your pain would end in just a few minutes.  Death could reach you in such simple ways.

What about the pain that the Aseyshi Leader would inflict on me and want to last forever?  This was not something that had bothered me for hours, but that I hadn't really thought about because of Alex.  Because;  every time he saw me getting lost in thought, he would pull me into his lap and start kissing me.  Just like right now.

We had arrived at Alex's house near the border with Scorlas almost an hour ago.  The house was simply empty.  There was neither a chair nor a bed.  It was a two-story house with large gray walls.  Gray occupied the walls of the house, causing you to feel the pessimism of gray everywhere you looked.

I groaned in pain as my back hit the wall hard.  Because of Alex's extraordinary strength, every blow I took from him caused the pain to consume me.  Since we arrived, all we've done was limited to kissing each other and touching our bodies.  No further was allowed...

His lips moved down from my lips to my neck, causing my skin to tingle.  I heard the fine veins tear under my skin as his sharp fangs irritated my neck.  As his teeth sank into my neck and his hands continued to knead my hips, I discovered an undeniable truth about Alex.  He was the embodiment of passion.  It was so wild and sensual that I felt the need to pump oxygen into my lungs.  I was a vampire.  I could live without breathing.  But kissing Alex was like transferring your soul to someone else's soul.  He kissed my full lips, sucking my soul.  He was an executioner thirsting for my soul.  I was as helpless as a person who cannot live without breathing on his lips.

When I managed to forcefully separate my lips from his, his teeth slid down to my irritated neck again.  I felt his wings spread as he ran his tongue over the irritated surfaces, causing me to moan.  Her shimmering silver Ritna slid down against my skin as her bright wings, tinged with black and navy blue, fell like a huge shadow before my eyes.  The reason their Ritna woke up was because Alex wanted to have sex.  During the mating, the Ritnas would also be with each other, and offspring would be born on the wings of the couple.

Alex pushed my back away from the wall he was leaning against and sat me on his lap with a growl.  As my legs wrapped around his bare back, my Ritnas, feeling my inner desire with me, caused my wings to spread to both sides.  As Alex's lips pressed against my breasts, I felt the hardness of iron poking between my legs.  It was as if I could see Alex and his father as a moonlight flashed before my eyes suddenly.  This only took a few seconds.  Alex distanced himself from me when he felt his life story wander through the barriers of my mind.  He placed his hands on my bare knees and looked at me, blinking his lashes in a sullen expression.  Staring at my own expression in his silver-lightning eyes, I was not much different from him.  My raven skin was sweaty, my thick full lips were more fuller than they were from kissing, and my blue eyes were sparkling with lust.  As I moved my tongue softly over my lips, his eyes narrowed like a person seeing the sun for the first time in his life.  He placed both of his hands on my waist and leaned against the cold floor as he snarled and attacked my lips again.

My lower lip was ruthlessly bitten by his teeth, my lower back rising like a galloping beast with a bump, my nails digging hard into his bare back.  I was startled when I felt a few Ritna's tongues around my fingers.  And that's when I saw Alex staring into my head.  I forced myself to block it as I effortlessly opened the doors where my memories were hidden.  The door he was trying to open was the one where my secret, which I didn't know but felt was deadly, was hidden, and it wouldn't have been good for both of us to find out about it.