Part 1

One day before.

I was on the verge of going crazy when I dug my nails into the thick-stemmed tree and smashed part of the tree into pieces.  Natasha stood a little further away, watching my anger with delight.  His sharp red eyes sneered at me, his full dark lips a smug grin.  Her coal-black skin glowed with the effect of her new diet.  She was wearing a leather dress that hugged her tightly.  I brushed off the wood dust between my fingers and walked straight to Natasha.  I could feel the eyes of the other vampires around me while his body was watching me comfortably.

"I think Beymel will show himself."  When I turned to the man who said, I glared at him to show that I was bored with this stupid joke.  He didn't care and raised his middle finger at me.  (The half-angel, half-vampire hybrid daughter of Hiraerth, that is, the first vampire. Beymel, who is indistinguishable from the devil, has brought nothing but trouble to Sigori and other clan vampires. Due to a mistake she made, she was sentenced to death by Hiraerth.)

"What can he do, this poor fellow who is news of power."  said Natasha, again speaking of my weakness.  My powers were weaker than other vampires.

"Shut up," he snarled as I walked towards him, and he looked at me defiantly.  He placed both hands on her slender waist and put a smug smile on his lips.  "We're in this together."  I said, grabbing one of his arms tightly.  "You have to help me."

"I don't care, see how you are. I don't care about this stupid education system. Good luck with your bullshit research paper on people."  After saying that, she freed her arm from my fingers.  Frustrated, my eyebrow started to twitch and I grabbed his arm again.  "What do you think you're doing?"

As I commanded my wings, I flew swiftly into the dark sky, dragging Natasha with me.  I was weak in strength, but no one could beat me in speed races yet.  I held her tighter, ignoring Natasha's screams.  He was struggling to get rid of me, but in vain.  My arm was tightly wrapped around his black arm.  When we got high, we were very close to Mars.

"Anna!"  cried Natasha, and she quickly slipped away from my arm this time.  As he spread his wings to avoid falling, his gray wings quickly formed a wind in the air.  She was convulsed with anger, her teeth clenched, and she punched me in the face when I least expected it.  Stumbling backwards, I quickly regained my senses and rushed forward.  Ritnas attacked my sharp nails as my fingers attacked his wing.  (Small creatures that guard the wings of vampires. Each Ritna is the color of its master's wing. Their faces are a mix of snakes and crocodiles. They are poisonous, but not deadly.)

"You have to help me! I don't love school, but my studies have to be good!"  I hissed, his hand gripping my face.  I grimaced as he clenched my chin.  I was grateful that Iad had taught me these moves as I lifted my knee and placed it on his stomach.  Natasha backed away a few inches and her hand fell off my face.

"I'll kill you, fool. I swear I'll kill you."  After saying that, she jumped on me again without waiting.  When his hands caught my wings, he backed away screaming.  Although only a few seconds remained, half the skin on his fingers had been eaten.  When I glanced down at my wings, there were patches of blood on the white.  The spots, which I thought looked like a crescent and star shape, disappeared in seconds.

"You wannabe bitch! You're dead!"  After saying that, he wrapped his fingers around my throat, which I knew would heal in a few hours.  Fingernails tore at my skin as if trying to tear it apart, and I felt my throat cut like a scalpel.  The blood rushing to my skin and the wicked grin on Natasha's face were proof that if I didn't do anything, I was going to die.  It was the first time I ordered my Ritnas to attack him again.  My white Ritnas left my wings and attacked directly on Natasha's neck as if they knew what to do.  There were too many of them, and Natasha was dying before my eyes.  As I watched this scene in shock, I was sure that nothing like this had happened before.  Ritnas could not be separated from the wings.  This was impossible.