Part 6

When Alex's father jumped into flight, the direction he was going was different.  It was going in the opposite direction to the one that was supposed to go to Sigori.  As I followed him by flying, I was flying a little higher so that he wouldn't hit me.  There were three large black scorpions following us.  They were watching and following us.

As I passed into the area dominated by green, the beauty of the color dazzled my eyes.  Having spent my short life in a dreary city like Sigori caused me to react strangely when I saw the vibrant colors.  It's like staring blankly for hours.  The flowers in yellow, navy blue and pink tones among the green looked magnificent with butterflies flying over them.  Butterflies, the size of a palm, were colorful.  It was as if they had gathered all the beauty of the rainbow on them.

"How do you look like this?"  I asked the man fifty meters below me.  As we descended the descent, she gave me a overhead glance.

"We were created this way. We can transform our bodies at will."

As he jumped down again, his eyes briefly touched me and he started walking steadily.  There were three scorpions in their original bodies next to the scorpion in human silhouette as they descended towards the densest area of ​​trees.  "Wow!"  My voice came out loud and excited, and I landed beside them, careful not to slam my wings into the trees.  Ignoring the scorpions staring at me with hostile eyes, I stared at the smoky gray scorpion.  "You scorpions are magnificent creatures!"  Even though I didn't have any smile on my face, I felt tiny wiggles in his eyes.  At least he could smile.

He gave me a short smile, then started walking with quick steps.  We walked until the trees, dominated by green, darken and change color.  Where we are now, the trees were brown.  He walked up to a huge tree and raised his hand to signal me to stop.  As I passed through the deep slit in the tree, I could hear the fabric on it rubbing against the trunk of the tree.  When I felt one of the scorpions behind me approaching me and carefully examining my wings, I was reflexively blown away, well away from them.  His small eyes were staring at me as he glared at the scorpion, which would remove my fossil on the ground with a single blow.  But I couldn't understand what was going through his eyes.

As I turned in that direction with the rustling of the tree trunk, I looked at the man with four or five blood bags in his lap.  Although I stared at the blood bags in his hand for a while, it dawned on me at the last moment why he brought it to my mind.  They were scorpion blood.  So why was this blood like this?

"Take these and do whatever is necessary immediately."  He said as he approached me and squeezed the blood bags into my hand.

"Okay," I said, reflecting the negative energy from him on myself.  My voice was panicked, my movements were hasty.  Staring at the man's smoky gray eyes, unsure of what to say, I spread my wings and took a swift soar into the sky.

As I was flying fast, the wind licking my skin pierced my bones.  As I felt the effect of the wind on my skin, I was burdening my wings even more.  As I increased my pace, I quickly outstripped Scorlas and entered Sigori.

I was afraid of being late as I flew towards the death house.  I'm afraid of being late and losing Alex.  And much more.

I took a quick glance and counted, clutching the blood bags in my lap.  There were seven in total, almost all of which had up to five kilos of blood.  While I was wondering how he gave this blood so quickly, I approached the gray-dominated houses.  The vampires at the door were watching me as I descended towards the house, which had the darkest shade of gray.  While they were looking curiously at the blood bags in my hand, for a moment I wondered how to explain this.  Then I shrugged and decided it wasn't that important.  All that mattered was that Alex regained consciousness.