Part 8

As I looked down nervously, the vampires I saw clearly despite the distance gave me chills.  Almost all of them were the same age as me or a thousand or two thousand years older.  Black-skinned and dark-winged vampires, some prefer to walk on foot, while others fly through the air just like me.  My gray city, Sigori, had a huge school painted in a white contrasting gray.  The school was built just like the world.  There was a huge area, similar to zoos in the world.  It was the wooded area of ​​the school.  It was an area reserved for vampires to learn to hunt.  All kinds of animals were there.  They hunted them one by one and gave points accordingly.  Just like the grade point average in schools around the world.

The other and my favorite area of ​​the school was the flight learning area.  There were obstacles suspended in the air, protective barriers that would prevent you from getting injured when you fall.  And then there were the classrooms.  Lessons that teach the history of vampires, give information about the Earth.  They were teaching the languages ​​of the world, if anything... There were four languages ​​in my memory.  Spanish, English, French, Chinese... While I was memorizing every word of these languages, I was measuring the difficulty and similarity of each language in my head.

As I approached the area where the vampires congregated, a mottled bright navy blue wing caught my eye between the gray and black wings.  I could see the newly formed yellow stripes on their wings.  It was such a magnificent sight… Beside him were a few vampires I had only ever seen before.  And two female vampires… The blonde-haired female vampire stood close to Alex, while the red-haired vampire stood in the middle of the other two vampires.  They got into a heated argument and didn't care about anyone around them.

Undecided, I steered my direction from one side to the side with him and the side without him.  I finally decided to go down to where the vampire never looked at me.  When I got pretty low and started being noticed by vampires, I became the focus of eyes and whispered conversations.  I tried to ignore what they said and ignored what they said.  When I caught sight of Stella and Iad, I descended towards them.  They were looking at me as my feet started to touch the ground.  When I sent my white wings back to the symbol that resembles the tattoo on my back, the leather black mini dress on my back showed itself.

"Hi." I muttered as I approached them.  Stella's eyes darted around my outfit, while Iad kept looking around.  His eyes, which never once looked at me, were everywhere.

“Hi,” Stella said as she stopped examining me.  Iad did not answer.  No, in fact he just ignored me and acted like I wasn't there.  As Iad's troubled breathing increased, there seemed to be something in him.  As I studied him, I noticed that the expression on his face was constantly changing.  While Stella was looking at him like I was, she turned to me and said, 'What do you think?'  looked at her.  I shrugged and shook my head, meaning I don't know.

"Iad?"  ' asked Stella.  “Is there a problem?” she continued.

He took a shaky breath as Iad's eyes turned to me from the surrounding vampires.  “The trial is tomorrow,” he muttered uneasily.

"Isn't that bitch insane?"  ' Stella asked with a grimace.

"Not found."  ' Iad replied.

When Iad finally turned his eyes to me, I saw the fear and worry in his eyes.  He was afraid for me... Actually, I was afraid for myself.  My punishment would be severe.  Maybe even death for death...

The punishment for Alex, who killed a leader who had been involved in the existence of Sigori for millions of years, would be small compared to my punishment.  His crime was more serious, which was proof that his punishment would be very severe.  A pair of glowing silver eyes collided as I turned my blue eyes, mirror-like green plants in the lake, to the vampire with the blood of my nemesis in his blood, quite far away from me.  He didn't take his sharp eyes off me and just continued to stare.  He had an expression on his face that showed he was wondering what was going to happen.  I blinked and opened my eyes and saw that his gaze had shifted to Iad.  He was probably upset that after Iad caught us kissing yesterday, he literally dragged me away.  His gaze, which was on my brother, turned to Stella a moment later, quickly to me again.