🐚05~ Princess Treatment

She doesn't know what is going on. All of a sudden, most of the students treat her like a princess. Not that long ago, she was at the meeting with all the house wardens, vice house wardens, and teachers. They all were shocked to hear that she was a girl. Only Rook Senpai didn't seem surprised at all.

***

"Finally, the day has come that Monsieur Alexander has revealed his true self, which is Mademoiselle Annabeth." Rook said the moment after Azul entered the room with Annabeth and introduced her to them. All the students wore their ceremonial robes.Malleus attended this meeting after Annabeth invited him because the others always forgot. "Hold on?! You knew that?", Riddle asked the vice house warden of Pomefiore. "Oui, I did.", he confessed to everyone else. Even Annabeth was surprised that she had already been discovered by someone else. 'No wonder, I always had the feeling like someone was watching me.' Rook Senpai must have observed her for a long time like some creep.

"How could I not discover this lady's true beauty? It was such a shame that she had to hide it under the disguise of being a boy." Rook shouted in a dramatic way. Jade was pretty enthralled by the reactions of the other students and even the teachers. The teachers scolded Mr. Crowley for trying to hide the fact that Anna is a lady. The head mage had three big head bumps on his head and was weeping while apologizing.

"Wow, this is really something new and unexpected.", came from Lilia, who was truly surprised because he was talking to her a lot. Anna always came to him when she needed some advice or if she had trouble studying.

Malleus was so surprised by this outcome that he wasn't able to say a single word. Kalim on the other hand was so delighted that he wanted to throw a party for her. However, Jamil reminded him that they still have classes and that it has to wait until after club activity.

Leona seemed pretty bothered by the fact that a girl almost won against him in arm wrestling. She also had the smell of a female cat on her. 'No wonder that I suddenly wanted to mate.', he thought embarrassedly while holding his face. Ruggie was very shocked that the newbie was a girl and almost choked on his own spit.

Idia stayed calm and wasn't very interested in this sudden reveal. As usual, he used his tablet to talk to the other. He still wasn't used to going there in person. He was a total introvert.

Suddenly, Annabeth approached Lilia, who seemed lost. "Even if Lilia Senpai no longer likes me, you will always be my number one Senpai.", she said and gave Lilia a soft hug, which baffled him, but the jealous faces of the Octavinelle Twins and also from some other guys made him smile mischievously. "You will always remain my favorite Kohai.", he smirked while replying to her. Lilia hugged her back, while his head rested on her tiny shoulder. "I have to admit that you're pretty soft." The black-pink-haired fae said this on purpose to tease the youngsters.

Floyd frowned and didn't like this at all. "I want a hug from Betta-chan, too." He suddenly burst out and wanted a hug from her too. Anna looked at him and he was already crying. The sudden emotional outburst of his brother shocked Jade as well. He normally never cried. The last time Jade saw his brother cry was when they were 8 years old and Floyd's beloved plush was covered in ink.

Riddle sighed at this spectacle and could not believe what he had seen.Despite all these sudden events, Trey did not speak a word.

"Anyway, after school, the twins and I will go to the boutique and order proper uniforms for Miss Annabeth.", Azul declared to the others and Vil raised a brow for a moment. "Yeah, and you let her work without payment for four months and even steal her tips." Floyd spilled out, what was addressed by a frown from Lilia, Vil and Riddle.

"Seriously, you can't cut her entire salary." Riddle replied and wasn't pleased that a person worked without any payment. "I have to agree with Riddle. You could at least give her half of the wage she would normally get and also taking her tips is theft.", Vil agreed with Riddle at this point. Now three of the house wardens were arguing about payment and employee rights.