🐚21~ Overblot and Foe

(It sure isn't my best chapter, to be honest. I had to rewrite the chapter 3 times before I was more happy with it. >w<

I'm still lacking when it comes to writing 'Sex' and 'Fighting Scenes'. I somehow get frustrated, I'M better when it comes more to romance, maybe someone can recommend some books which I can read to learn more and how other write them x3

It can be that I later rewrite it again and make it better than it is now.

I hope my next Chapter will be better and make you happy, my beloved readers ;A; Thank you!~<3)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, this could get very interesting.", a voice says in the shadows while watching this thrilling scenario of those two overblotting people, which also suddenly disappear. A smile spreads over someone's lips and reveals sharp teeth. He has been watching the whole game and seeing such a dramatic change of events makes him even more happy.

While hiding in the shadows, he noticed a pair of red eyes looking in his direction. "Looks like she knows I'm here.", he says calmly, his eyes glowing and then he slowly walks deeper into the shadows and disappears.

Annabeth had a strange feeling and was looking around, until she saw glowing eyes in the darkness. But then they disappeared. 'Those eyes... could it be?', she asked herself, but there was no time to waste on this. Students and teachers who were wounded needed assistance.

In a flash, Isabella walked over to the NRC house wardens and vice house wardens. Annabeth wondered what this young girl wanted from them. Isabella looked at the wounds Azul had suffered from the game, but also from the fight. He looked at her skeptically and confused. 'What is she up to?' He wonders as he sits on the grass. She kneels down beside him, raising her right hand as she does so, and begins to sing. As she does so, the water in the ground seeps upward and gently wraps itself around his wounds.

His eyes widen as he sees how his wounds close and heal. "I didn't know Glofishy could do that," Floyd says in amazement. "That's Isabella's unique magic. She can take care of a maximum of 30 people at once, but only if there's enough water nearby." Mirabella explains excitedly. "There is not enough water. It might be possible for me to treat 3-4 more people, but that's all." Isabella says after she finishes treating Azul.

"I can help with that!" Kalim exclaimed excitedly. The girls looked at him until he said "Oasis Maker" and then it started to rain. "OMFG! IT'S RAINING!" Isabella can't believe it, and even Azul is still impressed by this power. Now Isabella could heal 29 more people.

Isabella was healing first the people who wanted to fight or who wanted to support taking care of the hurt students. The mermaid princess is reaching her limits and her condition is worsening. Azul softly picks her up when she is about to faint from exhaustion. "I can still keep going.", she whines, and wants to continue. "No, you already overstepped your limit.", he says and doesn't let her heal any more people. Jade and Floyd start to grin, amused by Azul's behavior. Azul suddenly blushes and he knows why they are smiling, but Isabella already passed out before she could even see.

"Now what shall we do next? We need a plan if we want to defeat two overblots.", Layla says. " It would be risky to attack them directly, and we don't even know if they will work together. Henrietta is worried that both would work together and attack them.

"There is also the possibility that they will fight one another," Mirabella says, because this was a possibility too. "I don't believe they'll do that." Layla says calmly. "Why do you think this is the case?" Henry asks while crossing her arms. "Because why would he disappear with her if he could fight her right here?" Layla asks. That was an odd act to perform.