🐚10~ Floyd's Feelings

Jade hasn't been able to leave his room because of his mating season. However, the potion did work again on him and turned him into a human. Floyd promised him to take proper care of Anna for him, as long as he couldn't get out.

His brother felt so embarrassed and ashamed of himself because of what happened the day before. He didn't mean to treat her like a wild animal. Floyd smirked and chuckled the whole time while listening to his brothers' feelings. Afterward, Jade thanked his brother for disturbing them before it was too late. "No biggie." Floyd waved off, and Jade watched him leave and lock their room.

***

The young red-haired woman is eating her breakfast as she normally does with Yuu, Grim, Ace and Deuce. She looks up from her breakfast, when she sees Floyd all by himself. "Floyd Senpai!", she calls him over and waves with her arm. "Good morning, Betta-chan~", he greets her with a smile. The Heartslabyul Duo swallows hard the moment Floyd walked over to their table. "Is Jade still not feeling better?", she asks Floyd after he sits down next to her. "No, it will probably take 1-2 more weeks before he even dares to leave our room.", the teal-haired guy explains to her. Ace and Deuce were wondering what was going on, but they didn't dare to ask.

This does not escape the tall Leech and he begins to grin maliciously. "It's just mating season." he says with a smile on his face. Deuce is spitting out his drink and Ace is choking on his food. Yuu stares at Floyd in disbelief, while Grim just shrugs it off.

He can't help but laugh, as these reactions are just too funny for him. "At least you're in a pleasant mood, Floyd Senpai," Annabeth says, and Floyd nods his head. "Oh yes, Jade asked me to tell you that he's very sorry about what happened last night," Floyd just remembered and Anna tried to stay calm, yet her cheeks turned pink while she just nodded. 'It really suits her very well. No wonder Jade fell in love with her.' Floyd thinks calmly to himself.

***

Yesterday, he and Azul had a talk while they left Jade and Anna alone. Azul talked to him about how he was only too happy to find out what kind of abilities she possessed. His business could benefit greatly from these advantages. The eel wasn't exactly thrilled about it, especially since he knew how much Jade loved Anna, and it didn't sit well with him either.

If Annabeth were a pure stranger he would find out without hesitation, but now that he knows her better he has a rather uncomfortable feeling about it. "I'm sure she will reveal this on her own as she trusts us more and more," was Floyd's take on the whole thing. "Maybe she will, but I want to know about it as soon as possible." Azul demands and Floyd could only sigh in frustration about it.

After the discussion, he was about to head into his room, when Yuu suddenly appeared and asked about Anna. At first, he didn't want to help, but then he changed his mind and said that he would search for her.

It was pure coincidence when he was near the bathroom. He almost gave up on trying to find the two until he heard some noises and voices coming from inside the bathroom. Then he tried to open the door, but it was locked. His anger fueled his desire to kick open the door, but he did not. Instead, he banged at the door and told Annabeth that Yuu is looking for her.

***

Later on, Floyd asked Annabeth if she could ask Riddle to get his notes for Jade, because he knows that he would run away from him the moment he sees or hears him.

"Your Majesty?", she addresses Riddle and does a curtsy. "Yes, what's the matter?" Riddle asks her curiously and waits for her reply. Annabeth then explains what was going on and he sighs for a moment. "If you like, you can copy my notes after school, and give them to Floyd.", he tells her, and she agrees to meet him after school is over.