🐚09~ The Trouble of Mating🔞

Credit: Atwork of this cover is from a Doujin drawn by SHINOZ!/_ky05_

It had been four weeks since the party took place. At that time, Annabeth had finally received her custom-made uniforms. Annabeth felt very comfortable in them. However, she had noticed something in the last few weeks. Jade suddenly stopped looking after her, or he would dodge her head pats and hugs. She can tell that something is off, but she does not know what it is.

She was even told to take a break from working in the Mostro Lounge by Azul. Furthermore, she has been in this world for three months and a week. It was April and Spring break had just ended. So why would he tell her not to come to work?

***

Jade's urges to mate were running at full speed. The desire to pounce on someone grew with every second. Normally it wasn't that terrible, but on the day they kissed, his body was bursting with desire. It hurt, very much, not to be able to live out this desire.

Mermaids and mermen were sexually mature at the age of 16 and ready to mate. Despite this, they cannot live them out because they are still in school. It was normal for eel mermaids to attack and mark their future partners. Which is a pure nightmare for Jade, because he does not want to do anything to Anna. He didn't want to hurt her or scare her.

Since Jade fell in love with Annabeth and she stole his first kiss, he could barely keep it together. He wanted her and wasn't allowed to, at least not in this animalistic state. Floyd feels very guilty about the fact that he is the one who made it more difficult for him. Jade swims restlessly back and forth in the aquarium with his hands chained and he has to wear a muzzle because he is quite aggressive at the moment.

When the Leech brothers and Azul are in heat, they lock themselves up in their rooms, or they help each other with pleasuring. But sadly, Jade is in such a heat wave that the potion, which keeps him in his human form, wore off quicker. That's why he had to be transferred to the aquarium, or he would have died without the water.

"Betta-chan is for sure suspicious that she gets a break from work, while it's not so long ago that we had holidays." Floyd mutters with his legs in the water and watches Jade move in the water. Jade sticks his head out up to under his eyes. He carefully watches Floyd.

The merman calmed down a little while watching Floyd's miserable face. Then suddenly the door swings open and both of them are shocked to see Annabeth entering the room and Azul clinging to her hips. Unfortunately, Azul couldn't prevent her from entering, because she was much stronger.

Jade quickly dives underwater because he feels embarrassed that she sees him like that. "Now tell me, what the hell is going on?" Ann wants an explanation about what is wrong with Jade and why they try to hide it from her.

Floyd sighs before speaking, "It's because he's in heat." "Floyd!" Jade shouts at his brother, not wanting her to know that. It makes him feel uncomfortable. "In heat? You mean like in mating or breeding?", she asks, and her cheeks start to flush. "Yes, our kind can get pretty aggressive if it comes to mating. That's why we lock ourselves up when the time comes, but for some reason, the time came faster for him than for us.", Floyd explains to her and her cheeks are still bright pink.

'Why did I even ask, of course, it's this kind of heat?!', she thinks to herself while walking over to the tank and looking at Jade, who feels insecure. Azul had to let slip of her because he had little strength left to stop her. Anna then rolls up the legs of her pants, takes off her shoes and socks, then sits right next to Floyd. She lets her long legs get into the water.

"Jade Senpai, can I please have a closer look at you?" she asks, confident that he will comply with her request. At first, he hesitates, but slowly he approaches her underwater. After a short time, he is in the water directly in front of her. He places his hands to the left and right of her waist, rising out of the water and leaning directly over her. She feels the water dripping from his body onto the clothes she is wearing.