🐚13~ A lot of Love

It is still quite early in the morning when the twins woke up. The twins are very excited and want to talk to Anna right away after waking up. "Wouldn't it be better to wait until after breakfast?" Floyd asks Jade, still worried that it might be too much for her. He is also afraid that she will say no and not want him. "The sooner we ask, the better. Even if she replies with a no at first, I'll keep talking to her about it until she can't help herself but say yes," Jade asserted confidently.

The twins sat cross-legged on the rather large bed that belongs to Anna. Floyd raised a brow, looking at his brother skeptically. "You know, that's rather mean?" "I'm very aware of that, and I'm willing to do everything I can to get her to agree." Jade smiles that meaningful smile where he can never quite tell what's going on inside him.

"If you say so." Floyd sighs, scratching the back of his head. "I'm surprised you're not the one who's excited and can't wait to ask her." Jade notices in passing. "Looks like we switched." Floyd remarks after all. Normally, Jade would advise him against rushing it, and Floyd would get right to the point, regardless.

Anna hears the two of them talking to each other, and she is not yet quite aware of who or what they are talking about. Slowly, she sits up, attracting the twins' attention. Her hair is a bit tousled from rolling back and forth in bed. She notices that they are waiting for something. "Good Morning." she mumbles and stretches her arms like a cat, then glances at the clock. "You guys are up pretty early." she notices.

"Good Morning Anna/Betta-chan~", the twins greet her at the same time. She rubs her eyes for a moment before looking at them. "Is something bothering you?" she asks, while Jade positions her so that her back is facing him. He starts brushing her long red hair, being quite gentle.

Floyd, on the other hand, sits directly across from her and he's still feeling unsure. "Just come out with it, I don't bite." she says, thinking to herself, 'Not yet.' She still wonders what the two want to tell her. "Would you be willing to date both of us?" Before Floyd could say anything, Jade had already taken the lead. Anna looks at the two of them for a moment to make sure they're not messing with her. 'They're really serious about it?' She states perplexed, and she doesn't know what to think or even what to say. She suddenly feels hot and puts her hands in front of her face so they couldn't see how much she was blushing right now.

"I don't deserve this...", she suddenly starts to cry and in her opinion, she's not good enough to date any of them. Floyd leans over to her, placing his hands gently over hers and removing them from her face. He softly licks the tears on the left side of her face, which makes her twitch for a moment. Jade watches for a moment before he places himself so that he could lick away the tears coming from the right side of her face.

While the two lick away her salty tears, she asks, "Are you two kittens?". In addition to salty things and tears, cats also enjoy licking sweat. "That's definitely not the case." Jade replies cheerfully and with a genuine smile.

"Anyway, yes or no? Will you date us both?", Jade asks her directly. She ponders for a moment. 'I think it's not too bad to date both of them since they get along well. Besides, it makes me happy that two men love me and want me.', she thinks to herself carefully. "Okay.", she then gives them her answer, and the eyes of the twins start to sparkle like diamonds or stars.

"Are you sure about that? No take backs!", Floyd holds her left hand in his while looking into her eyes. They hug her and kiss her wet cheeks as she replies with a "Yes, and no back down." The twins are overjoyed and they can't believe how lucky they are.

***

Anna walks down the stairs of her dorm while holding Jade's and Floyd's hands. Both of her hands are no longer free to carry anything, that's why Floyd carries her backpack in her stead. Grim and Yuu can't believe their eyes and Grim hides behind Yuu right away. "Morning Yuu and Grim." Annabeth greets them with a joyful smile, while the twins smirk at the two like devils.