🐚29~ Tears and Emotions

The next two weeks were not easy for Annabeth, even though she would never admit it, but she missed the twins very much. As she looked through the boy's things, she even wore a shirt from Jade or Floyd.

After a refreshing shower, she was putting Jade's white shirt on which was too big for her. She rolled up the sleeves before picking up her phone. The twins called and as she picked up the phone, she just realized it was FaceTime. What made her blush a lot. "Betta-chan~ how have you been doing? We miss you a lot.", Floyd says almost crying. The twins were in their original forms, which made Anna hiccup once again.

"I'm doing (hic) fine. No need to (hic) worry.", she explains while smiling happily. "Betta-chan whose shirt are you wearing?", Floyd asks skeptically, and even Jade is aware that this shirt is too big for her figure. "Are you cheating on us?", Floyd is now mad and she can tell that he's angry. "The shirt? Hmmm. Maybe I should have put on Jade's purple shirt to make it clear whose it is. You are a jealous potato.", Anna says pulling her still wet hair behind her. The shirt was in some spots wet and see-through.

"It makes me happy to hear that you like to wear my shirt." Jade says happily, while Floyd puffs his cheeks. "Yesterday I wore Floyd's but today I put on Jade's." she admits, and Floyd blushes. He was mumbling something to himself. She was still chatting with the two before hanging up.

After that, she was taking a walk and bringing flowers to Eloise's grave. She stood there for a while, not uttering a single word. Then she hears a small sound behind herself. "Lilia Senpai.", she says and looks to the fae who was holding some flowers. Lilia averts his gaze for a moment, but he can't always run away. "Hello Ann.", he says with a crooked smile.

The two decided to walk around for a while and Lilia finally opened up to her and he mentioned that Grell person. "A Shinigami of my original was here? I haven't seen him since Sebastian served that Phantomhive kid.", she remembers Grell very well. "She is pretty fun to be honest, and Sebastian always made those funny faces when he saw her.", Annabeth then chuckles.

Annabeth then explained to Lilia the whole thing with the Death Scythe, the records and what happens with the souls. "If a person committed suicide, they mostly will become a Grim Reaper as a punishment. Sebastian turned me only in a demon to prevent that I would become a Grim Reaper instead. Also, because he would be unable to devour my grandmother's soul, which he keeps in a bottle.", she explains to him.

"Why can't he just eat it?", Lilia asks her then. "My grandmother's last order was that he has to protect me until the day I got married. That means he can never eat it until this is fulfilled. He once tried it, but her order was stronger and he has to obey all the orders of his master, even if he already got the soul as payment.", she explains to him.

"I was hoping to get my freedom in this world until that man had to appear...", she mumbles and starts to cry. "I have read in an ancient book that demons can be summoned from other worlds, but only people with very strong magic or a big obsession can call them.", he explains to her. "I'm sure you are already aware that he maybe has a contractor and didn't come to this world like you. You're not bound to this world by contract like him. Once the contract is done he has to leave this world, or he will lose his power and start to fade away.", Lilia continues with his explanation.

"I really wish to finally have my own happiness. But we still need to find out who Sebastian's master is." she says calmly and looks at Lilia. As long as they don't know his master, they're not able to break the chain that is binding him to this world.

"I also need to congratulate someone." She suddenly mumbles. Lilia looks confused, and he wonders who she is referring to. "Today is the 23rd of August. It's my older brother's birthday." She explains to Lilia with a sad smile. 'So today is her brother Alexander's birthday.', Lilia thinks to himself. She mentioned to him that the name she used was her brother's and she even told him her brother's full name.