Chapter 5 Half Of My Heart

Mr and Mrs Louverne stood before Louise and Michelle in their living room while Zalia stood in a corner beside Harrison and his friend, Brandon Johnson, who were playing video games on the other side of the room, 

"LOUISE! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS LETTER?!" Mrs Louvene yelled at Louise with a letter in her hand, "You threw a mud-covered shoe at your teacher? And you flashed your genitals in front of girls!"
Mitchelle looked at Zalia, "He was not flashing it to the girls,"
"Who was he flashing them to then?"
"To me,"

Everyone in the room went quiet.
"HARRY!" Brandon yelled, "You'll get us killed!"
"Why? All he did was make us gay!"
"If you're gay in the middle ages, you're gonna kiss the guillotine!"

"Shit, what do we do now?"
"Let's go fuck the priest,"
"My man," 

Louise and Zalia just stared at them, 'What the fuck are they playing?' Louise was about to go wack Harrison and snatch that controller from him when Mrs Louverne yelled, "LOUISE! I'm not done talking! Why did you show your genitals to Michelle? You're bullying him?"
Louise looked at Michelle, hoping he would say something but all he did was smile and say, "Yeah, Louise, you tell them,"

Louise looked at his parents and his sister, "I-..." He took a breath and told himself that he would not make it weird. He would not make it weird. He needed time to think of an excuse, he looked at Michelle again and he smiled. He was enjoying his agony. Piece of shit! 'Asshole!'

"Louise, we don't have the whole day," Mrs Louverne intervened his thought chain so ended up blabbering, "We were comparing our penis to see which one of us is bigger,"
'WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I SAID'
"LOUISE!" Mrs Louverne started, "Two days into high school and they have corrupted my boy!" She looked at Mr Louverne who had his coffee mug in his hands and he seemed to be thinking something,

"So...who was bigger?"
"Darling! What are you saying!"  

Suddenly, the living room glass shattered and two huge cars invaded the living room while three other cars waited outside the house. Two big black men in black came out of the cars, one of them was light-skinned and had deadlocks. His name was Wisha. Other was dark-skinned with a buzzcut, Tony. Both of them had sunglasses on. 
"Goddamn..." Mr Louverne sipped his coffee.
"HOW DARE YOU TRESPASS ON MY PROPERTY! GET THE HELL OUT OR I'M CALLING THE COPS!" Mrs Louverne yelled and screamed. They ignored her, 

"Sir," Tony looked down at Michelle, who looked like a midget before them, "We came to pick you up," 
"Sir?" Zalia looked at Michelle. Brandon and Harry dropped their controllers, "What's going on?"
"This is what happens when you become gay," Brandon whispered in his ear.
"It was in the game! Are they really going to exterminate me?"
"But of course, Harry. Say your prayers,"

"AH! MY WALL! You will get this repaired for me, you hear me?! Start cleaning up!"
Tony and Wisha looked at each other, "Should we silence her?" They talked among themselves and began pulling out their guns but MJ saw that and moved to them,
"You dumbasses! She's my friend's mom!"
"Mr Michelle, we knew you was weird, but I think that woman is far too old for you,"
"I agree with Tony, my G, you need ta finna chill,"

"I'm not into her, boys!" MJ clarified.
"Who you into then? The bitch in pink shorts?" They looked at Zalia who was calming Harry down, who had begun to cry by then. 
"Why do I have to be into someone all the time?"
"Isn't it obvious? You been an involuntary celibate for so long at this point you a virgin again," They both snickered, "SHUT UP, YOU BOTH! QUIT LAUGHING AT ME!"

"You both there! Stop gossiping in a corner! FIX THIS WALL!" Mrs Louverne yelled.
"Go help her, fuck off," Michelle left the room and got into the car. They called other men from the cars outside and they began cleaning the glass, "This shit is hilarious, I never thought I'd be cleaning up after myself when I took this job," Wisha mumbled as he watched his homies clean the living room,"Life do be showing us wilderness,"