Chapter 10 Have we disappointed Zalia?

"Hello, it's plumbing solutions" He plumber picked up his phone as a routine now. Every morning, he would ensure that he had his time table ready before he left for work. He had to visit three houses that day, and he had just received a call for the fourth house just this morning. 

The suburban plumber was a tall, lean and handsome man. He was tanned from working under the sun and driving in Californian heat. Rumours were that he had been trying to get a foot into Hollywood for the past three years, with no results. He was friendly and good with children and every suburban mom swore that they loved his sea-green eyes. His hair was dark, fluffy and long. He usually tied it up in a small ponytail behind his sparse beard.

He wore his cap over his head as he left his house. He started his van which continued playing some good old country beats that he had left midway last night. "Business is on" He drove across the city on an early Sunday morning and finally reached his destination. It was Mr Reginald's house. And he had been waiting for him. 

Mr Louverne, Mr Roberts and Garry were presenting to mow a perfectly mowed lawn with sunglasses. Even though the sun hadn't hit their sorry bottoms since the last week. The National Metrological service had warned for a hurricane the following week.

Since Mr Reginald only had one lawn mower that was used by Mr Louverne, Mr Roberts was trimming a perfectly trimmed bush with a chainsaw and Garry was cutting the grass with a child-safe scissor. I'm sure Mr Reginald had better gardening stuff in his shed. 

The plumber got down his van and finally, the obnoxiously loud music turned off with the engine. He got his toolkit out and looked at the three weirdos in the yard who were side-eyeing him as he walked passed them. 

Garry was busy cutting the grass with his scissors while Mr Roberts leaned near Mr Louverne's ear, "Not only is he younger than you, he's also quite a handsome lad,"
"Won't be that handsome after I beat him up,"
"I think you should just talk to him," Mr Roberts was the only rational one there. 

"Waters have been crossed, my friend. What kinda shitty ass man would let someone sleep with his wife,"
"A white one,"
"What?"

Mr Reginald looked at the plumber, "You're the one who called me this morning, sir?" He asked, politely after greeting him. 
"Yeah, my daughters have messed up the kitchen drain. Can you look at it?"
"Yeah, you told me about it. That's what I'm here for," He got inside the house. Mr Roberts and Mr Louverne dropped his gardening tools and ran inside the house behind the plumber. They got stuck in the way, "Roberts, imma go first"

"Dude, I ain't letting you do something stupid"
"LEMME GO!" Mr Louverene pushed Mr Roberts behind, "Or imma shit your grave when you die!"

The plumber turned away from the kitchen sink and looked at the kitchen door, "What was that?" He looked at Mr Reginald.
"Must be my daughters"
"You've got quite some manly daughter"
"Aye! Stay away from my FUCKING DAUGHTER!"

"Okay, okay," The plumber turned around and turned the tap on, the water flowed smoothly, "Sir, it doesn't seem to have a problem," He was about to turn but Mr Reginald covered his face with a empty potato sack, "But you will now" 

"UGH! SIR! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" The plumber struggled. Mr Louverne heard the plumber and made his way in, "REGINALD!"
"This boy is strong!" Mr Reginald's old body was struggling with handling the plumber still. Mr Louverne looked around and finally grabbed the table cloth, pulling it away and breaking all the plates and vase on it. 

"NO! YOU FUCKING CRACKER! THERE WAS LITERALLY AN UNUSED TOWEL KEPT ON THE CHAIR BESIDE IT!"
Mr Louverne looked at the chair, "Damn!" Oh no, "DAMNNNNNNN" Right now was not the best time to use memes. The plumber's hands reached Mr Reginald, "Oh my GOD! HE'S GRABBED MY NUTS! OUCH OUCH! HOLD HIS HANDS!"