Chapter 9 Beating The Plumber

Louise woke up the next morning and found himself on the sofa outside the house. His head was hurting and he had bad acid reflux. He could smell himself without reaching his nose to his armpits. It smelled bad. In fact, so bad that he just go up from the sofa and puked on the grass a few tiles away from it. 

After shitting water for two hours in the bathroom, he puked for another thirty minutes. Then, he took a shower, brushed his teeth, wore some fresh clothes. He came out, had some lunch because breakfast time was already over. Two bites in and he felt extremely gassy. So, he farted and with his fart came shit. 

So, he got up again, ran to the toilet and shat for another fifteen minutes. He had bad diarrhea and his head was spinning. When he was finally done, he looked at his underwear lying on the floor. It had shit on it, "Oh my god!" Harry stood outside the bathroom because he had to pee. He had been waiting for the past ten minutes, "What is brother even doing?"

His mother soon walked out of the room, "Is your brother up?"
"Yes, up and in the bathroom since the morning. I really need to pee!"
She knocked at the bathroom door, "Louise, open the door. What are you doing in there?"
Louise felt cold sweat run down his neck, 'If Harry finds out I shat my pants, he's not forgetting it,'

"Ugh, I have shit so much that I can feed a family of four for a week,"
Mrs Louverne and Harry were disgusted, "Harrison, go use the bathroom upstairs,"
"But the flush there doesn't work. The plumber didn't fix it yesterday, remember?"
"Where's my phone? Lemme call that goddamn plumber again," They went away.

Now, let us watch fourteen-year-old Louise do his own laundry for the first time. He filled a bucket of water and threw his underwear in it, "Where's the detergent?!" 
'Oh shit, it must be in the laundry room!' Now that he was butt naked and his underwear was wet, he had no way to reach the laundry room without passing the living room. His mother could see the living room from the kitchen, so he definitely could not go but naked there.

There weren't even any towels in there and he did not wat to wear his wet, shit stained underwear. Then, he looked at the toilet paper roll. In life, a man must make tough choices. After two minutes and sixteen seconds of contemplation, Louise knew what he wanted. He took the toilet paper and wrapped it around his pelvis. It covered him well enough. He was ready. He slowly walked out of the bathroom, taking short steps because the toilet paper was not the most stretchy thing out there. One wrong step and he would become the exhibitionist.

After five minutes of slow walking, he reached the kitchen only to find out that his mother was not there. "Man, I was doing that dumbass shit for what?" He got up straight and relaxed himself, the paper started rolling down his hips, "Shit!" He held it from the back and it tore from the front, exposing his genitals. Suddenly the main door opened and Ryan and MJ walked in, "Louise!"

Ryan screamed and covered his eyes, "Oh my god!"
MJ pulled his pants down and walked towards Louise, his nose was covered with big, white bandages, "Louise,"
"What the fu-"
"Fuck you. How are you so skinny and still bigger than me?!"
"Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" Louise covered himself with his hands, "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

"Louise? What's going on?" His mom yelled from the laundry room, "Fuck!" He left everything and begun running upstairs, "Come after me, you idiots!"
"Sure," MJ ran after him, his pants were still hanging on his thighs. Ryan slowly followed them up. Mrs Louverne came out of the laundry room, "Where did he go?"

Louise ran to his room, but Harry came out of his room, "Brother, you yelled?" He saw him naked, "What are you doing?" He was used to this. But he was not used to was seeing MJ naked, "Hehehehehe" He ran after Louise into his room and then he saw Ryan walk up the stairs and walking into his room, closing the door behind him. Zalia walked out of her room, "What was all that commotion?"