⊹ꔛ⁑∘ ↝ 04.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

ೄྀ⊹୧: 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓮←«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»✑ y/n pov-

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
✑ y/n pov
-

I walked up some stairs and knocked on the door gently, announcing my presence before I slowly opened the door.

"Excuse me?" I called, not realising Arthur's ugly ass until he grabbed my face.

"I was waiting for you."

"I'm still waiting for you to fuck off."

♡⋆♡ 𝓮𝓷𝓭 ♡⋆♡

"Thanks for guiding us here," Arthur said, his accomplices pushing me to the floor after trying my wrists. I stared at him blankly.

"My guys were following you. What did Ash tell you?"

"He told me you're a punk-ass bitch," I huffed, turning my head in the other direction.

"I can't kill you since you're a special gift for Dino." A woman was being held hostage by one of his guys, knife to her throat. She flinched slightly in response.

"Talk, or she dies."

I raised my eyebrow. "I don't even know the bitch." She looked at me with fear and annoyance in her eyes. "But whatever. He said I need to get whatever he left here."

"A bottle with powder in it! About this size." A ginger man called out. I hadn't even realised his presence. He visualised the size using his index finger and thumb, indicating the bottle to be small.

"It's on the desk." Dr Meredith told him. "Take it and leave!" The ginger man went to retrieve it, and he told the other one,

"Kill her."

"Fuck you," I looked at the woman. "Look what you made me do."

"You, I'll take," Arthur said to me. I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Ash will suffer watching Dino have fun with you. I'm gonna crush everything important to him. Skip died. These people will too. You'll be drugged by the old fag. And then sucked to the bone." He grabbed my head and looked at me with a crazy expression, to which I spat in his face.

"Get your hot breath outta here."

"He's made a fool out of me all this time. He'll pay till he dies. If you wanna die with dignity, I suggest you end your own life. I'll even let Ash watch."

"Nobody gives a shit about your life story, you orphan in disguise." The click of a gun could be heard and Arthur's eyes widened. Behind him was that boy from before with the sunglasses and purple hair.

"It's your life that's going to end," he said, smirking.

"Shorter!" One of the men exclaimed, surprised that none of them heard his entry.