⊹ꔛ⁑∘↝15.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

ೄྀ⊹୧: 𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓷←«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»✑y/n 𝓹𝓸𝓿-

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
✑y/n 𝓹𝓸𝓿
-

We arrived somewhere and Ash and I's blindfolds were removed. In front of us stood a man in a lab coat and two people in matching blue outfits.
"Welcome. I'm Dr. Mannerheim. I'm in charge here."

♡⋆♡ 𝓮𝓷𝓭 ♡⋆♡

I was placed in a room after being told to wear an ugly white shirt and pants. Ash was somewhere else, but my mind was occupied with other thoughts, like how many cartwheels I could do across the length of the room. There was a camera, too. I knew it was on, but I was unsure if there was anybody actively watching what I was doing. Despite the fear of being watched, I stood up and began to cartwheel as far as I could without hitting the wall. It was only around three times.

I would be able to keep myself occupied for a short while, but there was only so much you could do in such a boring and plain room.

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

I had managed to fall asleep on the cold and hard floor, and when I woke up, I was accompanied by back pain and Ash laying on a bed that was next to me. I sat up and we stared at each other for a few seconds.
"Ugh, I think I've learned my lesson about following you around everywhere," I groaned, stretching my back and standing up.
"You say that, but I bet you'll do it again."
"True," I took a second to actually look around the room.
"If you're looking for a bathroom, there isn't one."
"Then what are we supposed to do? Piss in each other's mouths?"
"Go back to being unconscious."

I heard the door beep, and it opened, revealing a curly-haired ginger man with glasses, dressed ina nurse's uniform. He held two plates of food.
"When's the operation?" Ash asked.
"Who knows?" The man responded. "Not tomorrow, though. The monthly public tour is tomorrow." Ash only hummed in response.
The man set the plates onto a table. "But don't be getting any ideas. This place has the latest security system. Give it up. You'll be locked up for three hundred years even if you survive." He left the room and the door locked shut.
"What happens when you turn three hundred and one?" I asked, sitting next to Ash on the bed.
He sighed. "Can we talk about something normal?"
"Okay. So what operation are you talking about?"
"It's a long story."
"Are you going to tell me?"
"No."
"Thank God. I want to go back home," I whined.
"I would hope so...?"
"Hug me."
"What? Why?"
"You're not useful for much else..."
Ash sighed and looked away from me.
"You're tired, aren't you?" he 'asked'. What he meant was 'Go to sleep right now.'
"Huh? I guess..."

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

The sleep that I'd gotten on the cold hard floor mustn't've been sufficient enough, as I was able to fall asleep not long after Ash told me to. I woke up to a weight lifting off of the bed and the sound of a gun. A man had walked into the room. I acted as though I was still asleep, but was listening in intently.

"Showtime is over," the man said to Ash.
"Where's my candy bad?" Ash asked. I don't know what he did, but without context, it's really confusing.
"Shut the hell up," the man answered. "I'll beat your brains."
"Darn. I thought that's what you came here for. Everybody else liked it. They said my tongue was like velvet. Nobody can see us now. Won't you give it a try? I can send you to heaven in five minutes."
"Well, I can't see why not." The door creaked shut.

The guard ended up dead and I got up from the bed, standing next to Ash. He turned and looked at the body.
"I told you I'd send you to heaven in five minutes."
I pinched my arm as hard as I could. "I'm gonna burst out laughing."

♡⋆♡ 𝓮𝓷𝓭 ♡⋆♡

Ugh this chapter was so short, but it's not my fault cause each chapter is one episode and I also didn't really know what to write so...