⊹ꔛ⁑∘↝13.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

ೄྀ⊹୧: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓚𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓳𝓪𝓻𝓸←«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»✑y/n 𝓹𝓸𝓿-

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
✑y/n 𝓹𝓸𝓿
-

"Christmas season is better than Halloween. Argue with the wall," I said.
Ash nodded. "True."
"I know!" Eiji suddenly chirped. "What if you dated Y/N? She's not normal at all!"
Ash bursted out laughing and I crossed my arms. "Um, first of all, fuck you..."

♡⋆♡ 𝓮𝓷𝓭 ♡⋆♡

I was with Ash like always, who was explaining what was going to happen in the duel between him and Arthur to Bones and Kong.
"What did Cain say?" They asked.
"Three a.m. tonight at East Broadway Station. The F Line is under construction now, so it'll be shut down then. A blind spot in the city. Arthur can't sneak his men in as long as they guard the entrances."
"But you never know what dirty trucks Arthur might play," Bones said.
Kong agreed. "Yeah, he's got the mafia with him."
"I know, Alex knows what to do if something happens. You two take Eiji to the airport. Don't tell him anything."
"But you said he was one of us now."
They both looked down. "He reminds me of little Skipper. I've become attached to him."
"If we drag him to the airport without telling him anything, he'll think he's been betrayed, and hate you for it.
"That's how it should be," Ash said. "I'm counting on you."

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

It was time to meet at the train station, and I tried my hardest to keep up with Ash, who was wearing Shorter's sunglasses and a hoodie with the hood up. Any sense of emotion on his face was invisible and he didn't so much as glance at me.

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

Once Cain came into our view, we took our hoods down and Ash removed the sunglasses. Arthur gave a sharp glare to Ash. The three of us stepped down the stairs to see a young-looking boy in the station.
"Who are you?" Cain asked.
"The Chinese's boss," Ash answered. "Soo-ling Sing."
Soo-ling had a smirk on his face. "You remembered me. I'm flattered. I heard about your duel."
"How'd you know it was here? I had my men comb this place free of rats."
"You underestimate my espionage. I don't get why it's so hard for you. It's easy for us. I have the right to witness this fight. They're not the only ones with business downtown. I won't be left out of this."
"I see," Cain said. "So, how about it?"
"Have it your way," Ash replied.
Arthur, however, furrowed his eyebrows. "I say no. This is none of his business. I don't want some outsiders snooping around. Including her." He pointed at me.
"Shut up bitch."
"Dear me," Soo-ling said to Arthur. "A great boss like you leading the biggest gang downtown, scared of a little rat like me? Or is there a reason you don't want me here?"
Cain stepped forward. "He's right, what are you so worked up over?"
"Fine, I have nothing to hide anyway."
"Then it's settled. Give me your guns."
Ash put his gun in Cain's hand.
"Don't have one," Arthur said, lifting his hand to show the scars on his fingers. "Can't pull anything with a trigger."
I stood next to Soo-ling, watching silently.
"Only knives are allowed," Cain explained. "No dirty tricks. This goes for both of you. Do anything funny and you'll face us."