⊹ꔛ⁑∘ ↝ 08.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

ೄྀ⊹୧: 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂←«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»✑ y/n pov-

ೄྀ⊹୧: 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂←
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
✑ y/n pov
-

"It must've been hard for you to have to be cold to Eiji." We turned around and looked at Max. "You're heading back to New York, huh?" He asked, taking the bottle of alcohol and pouring himself a glass, finishing the bottle before I could even have another glass. "That's why you want Eiji to leave, huh?"
"It's just too dangerous," Ash explained.
"You'll be killed if you go back."
"He has a chance of being killed anywhere," I said as I raised an eyebrow.
"She's right. It's the same here. His men will find us. New York might be Dino's home ground, but it's mine too."
"You're still going to confront him?" Max asked.
"I can't stand hiding from him anymore." Ash began to leave the room, and I couldn't help but follow him like some kind of dog.
"I give up. I'm going with you. You're Griff's little brother. I feel some kind of destiny. I'm going to have the head of the New York Tribune keep the data. You have no say in this. This is my way of doing things. I'll get to the bottom of this." Ash sighed.

♡⋆♡ 𝓮𝓷𝓭 ♡⋆♡

All of us sat around a coffee table drinking tea when Max's phone went off. Upon looking at who the call was from, he furrowed his eyebrows.
"Not picking it up?" Ibe asked.
"It's Jessica," he replied.
Ash smirked. "SHe probably wants consolation money."
"Shut up, you little punk," Max's tone changed once he answered the phone. "Yeah. Hey, Jessica." After a second, his face went from calm to agitated. "Who are you?" Once we heard Max's words, our eyes widened as we listened to the rest of the conversation.
"Jessica!" Max shouted. After the person on the other line said something, he said, "Micheal, are you there?" Suddenly, he stood up. "Wait! Touch them and I'll put a bullet through your brain!" The person hung up and Max dropped his arm to the side.
"Any arms here?" Ash asked.
"Just my father's shotgun," Yau-si answered.
"Go get it. The bullets, too." He left the room to retrieve the gun.
"Ash," Max said.
Ash looked to the side. "It seems like they won't let us go back to New York so easily." He loaded his revolver. "You guys stay here."
"Hell no," I objected.
"This is my thing. I'll give orders here."
"Pretty please?"
"No."
"Fine."
Ash started to whisper something to Shorter but I couldn't hear. 'Shorter'ly after, Ash began making his way to the door but Shorter called his name.
"Be careful."
"Yeah." Ash closed the door behind him and once he was far enough away, I walked down the hallway and jumped out of the window, following him.

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

Since I had followed him without thinking, I forgot that they would be driving and ran up to the car before they could go.
"Oh my God," Ash sighed, seeing me in the side mirror and poking his head out of the window.
"I told you to stay," he said.
"You're saying that like I'm a dog. Please let me come with. I'll literally hold onto the car and let myself get dragged on the floor."
"Don't blame me if shit goes wrong." He opened the door and moved to the side so that I could sit down, since there was no backseat.