⊹ꔛ⁑∘ ↝ 07.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

ೄྀ⊹୧: 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓫𝓸𝔂←«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»✑ y/n pov-

ೄྀ⊹୧: 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓫𝓸𝔂←
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
✑ y/n pov
-

Shorter stretched his arms behind his head. "I'm sick of riding in this truck."
I nodded. "Likewise."
"My ass is as hard as a rock," he continued.
"Too much information."
"True, Shorter. We've been in the truck for almost a week," Eiji agreed.
"I'm hungry. I want some food," Shorter complained.
I groaned. "Shut up before I make you eat dirt."
"Who's there?!" Ash suddenly exclaimed into the darkness. A man with a torch began walking towards us.
"You tell me," he said. "Who are you guys?" Max ran over to him.
"Can you tell us how to get to Los Angeles?"
"What? You're in Los Angeles."
"We are?" Both Ash and Max exclaimed. I turned around to see that we were on a cliff, and below was the brightly lit Los Angeles. I walked closer to admire it some more. I couldn't see the stars in the sky, but every lit room amazed me just as much as the stars did.
"This is incredible," I said.
Shorter yelled, "What a view!"
"Wow, it's beautiful!" Eiji exclaimed.

♡⋆♡ 𝓮𝓷𝓭 ♡⋆♡

Max drove us through the lively city of Los Angeles and I was stuck with a hooligan (Shorter), Eiji, and Ibe. Shorter was trying to get the attention of a tan girl with an afro, but she didn't glance at him even once. Eiji was posing while Ibe was taking photos of him.

Suddenly, the flash of a camera flicked into the corner of my eyes. Once I looked at the source, I saw Ibe with his camera up, smiling nervously.
"I accidentally turned on the flash, sorry," he said.
I shrugged. "Let me see the picture." Ibe came closer and handed the camera to me. It was a candid shot of me just sitting with my legs crossed staring into space.
"It's not bad." I handed the camera back and decided to start scrolling through my phone. I seemed to do it instinctively whenever I was bored.

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

Max pulled over and immediately got out of the truck, starting to puke on the floor. Unable to stand the sight and sound of people vomiting, I turned around and covered my ears. The voices of Shorter and Ash were muffled, but once I heard quite the high-pitched voice, I uncovered my ears and turned around.

A little redhead boy on a tree swing was looking over at us.
"Daddy!" He yelled, running towards Max.
"Micheal!" Max exclaimed. The both of them held their arms out, but before they could hug, the voice of a stern woman said to Max, "Don't touch him!" My eyes drifter over to the woman. She was blonde with long hair, and pointed a rifle at Max.
"I heard from George that you ran away. Are you trying to kidnap him before you lose in court?"
"No, that's not it..."
"Shut up!" She fired her gun but didn't hit Max.
"Damn," Shorter said.
Ash said, "No wonder he felt sick."
Ibe began to walk towards the woman.
"Hi, Jessica."
"Shunichi?" 'Goddamn, does Ibe know everyone?' Jessica lowered her gun.