⊹ꔛ⁑∘↝10.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

ೄྀ⊹୧: 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓷 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 ←«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»✑y/n pov-

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
✑y/n pov
-

The metal doors slammed as Shorter was carried out of the room and we all sobbed, which only made Arthur laugh maniacally, finding glory in our sadness.
"This feels so damn great!"

Wasn't it not even a week ago when I was joking insults at Shorter?

♡⋆♡ 𝓮𝓷𝓭 ♡⋆♡

The men carried Eiji out, too.
"Y/N! Ash!" He yelled while the men escorted him through another set of metal doors. "Let go of me!"

"Wait!" Max yelled to the men.
"Ei-chan!"
"Eiji. Where are they taking him?" Ash asked.
"I told you," Arthur was still as smug as ever. "He's going down the same road that you did. And then we'll use Banana Fish to make him kill you."
"Please stop. I beg you. Just kill me." More tears dripped off of Ash's chin.
"I see it's hard, even on you. But you're not getting off the hook that easily." Arthur stepped closer and held his switchblade to the side of his face.
"We've got plenty of time. I'm not killing you yet. Not until you scream, begging me to kill you. Let me hear you scream." He dragged the knife down Ash's shirt, cutting the buttons off one by one.

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

I opened my eyes to see Ash swinging on his chains. I couldn't even remember when I'd fallen asleep. Max and Ibe were sleeping, so it was just me seeing what Ash was doing.
"Finally up, huh?" Ash asked me.
"The fuck are you doing?" I asked.
Max and Ibe opened their eyes to see what I was seeing. Ash continued swinging until he went around in a loop, grabbing onto a pole above him. He climbed onto it and uncuffed himself.
"How did you get the key?" Max asked.
"We can talk later."

Once Ash had freed himself, he got Ibe, Max and I unchained and we snuck through the corridors. At a corner, Ibe and Max stopped, but Ash pulled me along with him.
"Hey, where are you going?" Max asked, following after us. Ahead was a locked metal door, opened with a passcode that you could enter next to the door.
Once we were able to stop while he typed the code in, I rubbed my ankle.
"Ash, I really can't run in these. I feel like my legs are going to give up on me."
"Take them off." I quickly did as he said, holding the pair in one of my hands. Despite the circumstances of how I got the shoes, I wanted to keep them. They looked expensive.

Somehow, Ash had managed to open the door on the first try, and behind the door were a bunch of guns.
"An armoury?" I asked.
"They're all smuggled goods. You can handle a gun, right?" Ash replied.
"Of course I can." Ash laughed quietly at my response.