⊹ꔛ⁑∘↝11.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

ೄྀ⊹୧: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓮𝓭←«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»✑y/n 𝓹𝓸𝓿-

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
✑y/n 𝓹𝓸𝓿
-

"Fuck them, they can burn." I opened the door and threw them as far as I could before Ash started driving.
"Do you ever catch a break, Aslan?"
"I don't want to talk."
The rest of the journey was silent, and I just read the signs to narrow down where we were going.

♡⋆♡ 𝓮𝓷𝓭 ♡⋆♡

I followed Ash into an old building, slowly stepping up the stairs and stopping in front of a boy wearing a blue varsity jacket. He turned and ran up the stairs, announcing into the other room, "Boss is back!" He stepped into the room to make way for Ash and I, and at the sight of Ash, all of the people in the room stood up and smiled.
"Boss!"
"You're back."
I awkwardly side-stepped past the people who began to crowd around him and stood beside the messy table in the room.

"Now that you're back, we won't let Arthur have his way," one of the men said. Ash stepped forward.
"First, food and clothing. And check up on all our buyers. Tell The Fly to get these for me." He handed a phone to one of his men. "And two cell phones and a tablet. Now give me two hours of sleep." Ash flopped onto the bed in the room and immediately fell asleep.

"He's asleep that quickly?" I asked
"Yeah, it's always been like that," someone responded.
Ash suddenly sat up, glaring at everyone in the room. His men flinched and held their arms over their faces.
"Two hours. Wake me up after two hours."
"Yes, Boss!"

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

An alarm went off on Eiji's phone.
"It's been two hours," he said. "Aren't you going to wake him?"
"Don't be a pussy. What's the big deal?" I mumbled, scrolling on my phone.
"Ash has an evil temper when he wakes up."
"So? Wake that grumpy ass baby up."
"'So'? You don't get it, do you? He's scarier than a lion when he wakes up."
Bones held his mouth open. "This is what I got from waking him."
"I can't see shit."
"Exactly!"
"Come, Eiji. Let's wake him up."

"Ash, wake up. It's time," Eiji tried to shake Ash awake, slapping his back when he didn't even move. Ash's men hurried to another room, peeking from the corner. "I said, wake up. It's been two hours."

"Let me handle it, Eiji. I'll show you how a real pro does it," I rolled up my sleeves and took away the blanket that he had wrapped around him, grabbing him by his leg and dragging him onto the floor.
"Wake the fuck up before I waterboard your sleepy ass."

Ash sat up with messy hair and a scowl.
"Two hours?"
"Yeah."
"I said that? I'm going to take a shower." He left the room in what I guessed to be the direction of the bathroom.