⊹ꔛ⁑∘↝14.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

ೄྀ⊹୧: 𝓣𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽←«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»✑y/n 𝓹𝓸𝓿-

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
✑y/n 𝓹𝓸𝓿
-

I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see a police officer running towards me.
"Hands behind your back," she said. I complied, letting her cuff me. I sighed as I was led to a police car.

♡⋆♡ 𝓮𝓷𝓭 ♡⋆♡

I sat in the back of the police car, furrowing my eyebrows when we went straight past the police station and continued through the road, turning into an alleyway. The police officer, whose face was covered by the shadow of her hat, turned to look at me.

"Did you really think I would let you go to jail that easily?" She flicked her hat up, allowing me to see her face.
Sighing, I rolled my eyes at the sight of my friend.
"You roll your eyes again and I'll actually take you to the police station."

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

Ash was in the hospital, and I was on my way back to my apartment. I hadn't had any sleep, which meant that I had a headache and was constantly forcing my eyes open. I closed my eyes and squeezed my nose bridge for a split second until somebody bumped into me.
"Fucking hell,"  I muttered under my breath as I turned around the corner that lead to my apartment.

There was a group of teenagers standing near the entrance talking amongst each other. I decided to ignore them and enter.

I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button. Somebody was walking towards me, and their expression made me uneasy, so I spammed the close button, and thankfully the doors closed before he could get any closer. The elevator dinged to signal that I had arrived at my floor. Still uneasy, I walked as quickly as I could to my door, unlocking it and closing it behind me in what felt like a second. Paranoia was most likely what I was feeling, but I'd been in similar situations and would rather be safe than sorry.

Now, the thought of showering seemed like a stupid idea, but I was tired and felt icky, so I ignored my thoughts and went to shower, after locking every possible entrance, turning off every light and closing every curtain.

I turned the bathroom light on and locked the door behind me, turning on the shower and stripping before getting in.

The shower was quick, but satisfactory, and I continued with my personal hygiene; skincare, brushing my teeth and putting products into my hair before I left the bathroom. I had started to regret turning off every light. Still in a rush, I put some clothes on. My body was begging for beauty sleep but my mind was anxious about anything that could happen. I sighed and put on some makeup and grabbed my gun. No matter how tired I was, I wouldn't be able to sleep with the fear that someone was watching me. I pulled on a large jacket and exited my apartment. After all, what kind of idiot would try something in broad daylight?