Smg4: And The Smg4 Fans Go Wild...

The video

Pie guy: Looks like we have a winner!

Meggy, Saiko and Melony celebrate the victory as they won the final round of the competition to get free pies for a day. They won the last round by strapping rockets to Mario, Smg4 and Luigi's karts which sent them upwards like fireworks and off the course in the final moments of the final lap making all 3 girls finsh 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Pie guy: *Gets out his camera* Say pie!

He says as Mario, Smg4 and Luigi flaming bodies appear behind them. The pie guy takes the photo and it shows Meggy and Melony hold their pies smiling and saying "pie" while Saiko takes a bite of the pie with the boys flaming bodies behind them.

The video ends...

As we cut to a city that the Smg4 community made and lives in however over the last 2 years alot of people have been getting annoyed at the new direction Smg4 was going in. But the newest video: "Smg4: Mario gets pranked for pies" Name idea from OhhVeee go follow him was another BvG type video but worse. Along with Smg4 responding to fans for the first time on Twitter only to defend the video. All of this was the final straw to break the camel's back.

Everyone (Except for the Yesmen and Shy fans) started walking to the castle in anger once they got there they started chanting...

Smg4 fans: SMG4! SMG4! SMG4!

Some people got binoculars to look through the castle windows only to find that everyone else was there except Smg4. Which confused everyone then they thought he was hiding so they started throwing things at the castle.

Inside the castle

Everyone was in the main area doing their own thing when they start to hear people outside. Bob looks though the windows to see thousands of people outside with some holding pitchforks and signs saying "Take down the video!"

Bob: Hey guys, there's a protest going on outside.

Mario: Oooh, really? *Looks though the same window as Bob* Yep, it's a protest.

Meggy: I wonder what Peach did this time to piss off people.

Tari: Guys, I'm scared.

Luigi: Me too, what if they try to raid the castle?!

Boopkins: Yeah, I don't want that to happen.

Saiko: *Looks though the window* Relax, you 3 they won't storm the castle. Though I wonder why the signs are saying "Get rid of the video"?

Suddenly one of the window gets smashed by a rock and hits Tari in the back of the head.

Meggy: Tari, are you alright?!

Meggy says as Tari touchs her head and feels blood.

Tari: Ahh, my head is bleeding!

Luigi: Don't worry, Tari. I'm sure there are some bandages in the kitchen.

Boopkins: Can I help?

Luigi: Of course, you can Boopkins.

Luigi, Tari and Boopkins go to the kitchen to find bandages as Melony wakes up she yawns then gets off the couch and looks at the window to see lots of people outside.