I ' M S O R R Y . .

"Duri!! Watch out"yelled Solar, Duri turned around and saw his brother, Solar shielded him as the blade was slowly piercing through his stomach area, blood dripping down his mouth, "hahaha"an unknown person laughed hysterically, "Solar!"Yelled Halilintar, Duri held solar in his arms, "dont just cry there idiot!"Halilintar yelled, warning them to get away and retreat, Duri along side carried Solar on his back, "Solar please dont go yet! Please-aurgh!"Duri tremped, Taufan who was following him saw that he got shot and helped him but..

"no! Go help Solar"Duri yelled

"but Duri-"taufan was cutted off

"I'll be FINE! Just go!"Duri yelled yet again

Taufan gave up and carried Solar, meanwhile with Duri, Duri was having troubles catching up until.. He got carried by a familiar person.

Back in the spaceship :
"you idiot! I wish you were the one who got stabbed instead of Solar!"Halilintar yelled at Duri, Duri who was hiding where he got shot, "I-I'm sorry-" "sorry? Sorry?! Your 'sorry' can't help him!"Halilintar yelled once more. Gempa, Gempa who had just entered the room stared at Halilintar and said, "stop Halilintar!" Halilintar stormed off, as so as Duri.. "Gempa.. Duri.. Duri-"
Before Taufan could even finish his sentence Gempa cutted him off with, "Duri what? What taufan? What are you trying to tell me?"Gempa sighed in disbelief.

Meanwhile with Duri,
(the brothers have each rooms in this Au)Duri rushed off to his room and locked the door, Duri turned around and saw the same familiar person opening his arms for a hug, "who.. Who are you!?"Duri asked, "sshh Duri your going to get me caught" The boy said, "answer me. Who are you?"Duri asked again, "Duri, this hard to tell you but Im your long lost big brother.."The boy explained, "big brother?" Duri was confused, he didn't remember he had a eldest, well he has Gempa but this boy looked a bit older than Gempa, the boy sighed and said, "Duri you may be thinking about who I am, did you forget? Im Lunar remember your favorite eldest"Lunar explained, mean while with Duri, Lunar? Oh wait! "Big bro?!" "that's the Duri I know"Lunar chuckled a bit.

"now come hug me, I missed you Greenbean" Duri ran up to him but fell, Duri groaned in pain, Lunar rushed up to him, "c'mon let me get you on your bed" Lunar carried Duri in a bridal way, Duri didnt bother to move since he was too

weak to even move, now Lunar has placed him on his bed, Lunar had pulled out his shirt too reveal the hole where the laser bullet hitted, it was seriously bleeding too much, "you might die from alot of blood-loss Duri"Lunar sighed knowing he might need to reveal himself to the others but Duri really needs to be treated in the clinic, "hey greenbean I really need you treated in the clinic"Lunar said, Duri was looking down and looked up then nodded as a yes.

(A/n:sup! Ik the bbb's in this Au is all
14-16 y/o's(based on the place therebut Lunar here is 18 so technically is a bit more taller than every other bbb's)

He quickly carried Duri in a bridal way again and started to get out of the room.

Taufan's and Halilintar's POV ::
"hey hali-" Taufan was yet again cutted off, "if this is about Duri i wont listen" Halilintar stated, "but Hali! Its Duri! His getting kidnapped!" Taufan warned Halilintar, Halilintar was shock and started following them while with Taufan, he was still catching up on Hali.

Lunar's POV ::
Now me and Duri were now in the clinic i was still carrying him and trying to find the medics and one of them enter and rush towards them and asked for help, "please help my brother he got shot with a laser bullet"Lunar asked for help and the medic helped him and now a few mimutes later, "who are you? And why are helping my brother?" a familiar voice said, Lunar turned his head to the voice and it was... Gempa?! "oh hello gempa.. *sighs*he got shot with a laser gun when you guys in the battlefield"

"how.. How do you know my name?!" Gempa asked, "Gempa.. Its me Lunar" Lunar introduced, "Lunar..?"Gempa asked, "yeah-"Lunar was cut off by his brother by giving him an embrace, "please dont tell this to the others"Lunar plead.

☜☆☞=======☜☆☞=======☜☆☞

- will Gempa tell the others or not?😕

☜☆☞=======☜☆☞=======☜☆☞