Paying a Visit :)

Solar's pov:(still first person/personal view)

"he's fine but I still dont know if his wound is okay but dont worry! His alright!"

Huh?

I sighed and layed back, what does he mean by 'wound'?

Duri's Pov:
Lunar told me Solar had awakened, Gempa told me to visit Solar.

Of course why wont I? But I'm scared of interacting with Solar with Halilintar around.. "hey Duri its okay both if us will come"Lunar reassured Me, I smiled a little and stood up along side Lunar, I decided to wear a hoodie.

We walked out of the room and had head to towards the infimary to pay Solar a visit as his brother.

I suddenly felt an unwelcoming vibe surrounding Me while Im walking in the halls.

We have finally arrived to the infimary, I was about to try and open the door but something.. Something was stopping me.

"Greenbean are you alright?"

I have felt this feeling one time when I was around with Halilintar..

"Duri?"

Is.. Is he here..?!

"Duri?!"Gempa was holding my shoulders tight wtih a concerned look, "are you there? Are you alright?"Gempa asked with a very very concerned face with Brown-ish eyes looking straight to Mine.

"yeah yeah I'm fine"I faked a smile, "if something's bothering you, just tell us"Gempa smiled and opened the door for me.

The three of us entered the room and there.. There I see Api and Halilintar, Api ignored me since ever Solar's incident now he's still ignoring me as if i wasn't there.

Halilintar along side he didn't even dare to even take a glance at me, well its fine at least I didn't felt uneasy.

"Duri.."a soft voice called out my name, I turn to the direction, "oh hi Solar.."I greeted, "can you come a bit closer?"I walk towards solar and sat next to him.

"can you all leave us for a moment? I just need to talk to him about something" Everyone left now, now it was just only Me and Solar in the room, I gave him a confused look and He said, "is there something I dont know?"He asked with a intimating tone but with a concerned face.

"What do you mean?"I asked him, "about this 'wound' were talking about"He explained, "oh.. That..?"I immediately started getting uncomfortable with his question, he reached for my hand and said, "sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable with the question but I really need to know, I care about you."

I looked down for a moment, then looked up looking at Solar, I sighed and said"so remember the time you decided to protect me?" He nodded, "I carried you but when I reached mid way, I was shot with a laser gun so I fell but Taufan was behind me following, he insisted on helping me first but I told to go help you out first."

"but how did you get back to ship?"He asked, "have heard about this Lunar guy?"I replied.

"yeah?"he replied with a confused look.

"He carried me but not all the way to the ship"

"oh.. Okay"He pat my head softly

"so how are you?"I asked, "Im fine, I just need to stay for a few days before I get discharged"He replied.

"hey uhm duri?"I looked at him and asked, "what is it Sol?" "could you tell them its okay to come in now?"There comes the unwelcoming vibe again..

Why me though..?

I know I'm the only person in the room but..

Something is just stopping me..

My heartrate is changing rapidly

I was breathing intensely

"Duri? How you okay?"He held my hand as he showed a concerned face, "I'm sorry I-I-I'm alright."

I quickly walk towards the door and I did not hesitate to open and told everyone it was now okay to come in.

As everyone entered and gather around Solar again I left the room leaving them behind, Gempa told Lunar had left for his mission well I didn't really mind, I needed space once again.

I sighed and looked at my wrist that was in my pocket wearing fingerless gloves.

(HE WAS WEARING A HOODIE)

I have been secretly cutting myself, I didnt think much of the words Hali or Ais had said to me although I was a 'little baby' in their eyes..

- sup yall!! How are yall? If good, THATS GREAT. Thats enough for today, bye👋