T H E R E A L I Z A T I O N

Gempa nodded as a yes, the medic was now done with bandaging Duri and gone towards to Lunar and Gempa, "who is Duri's brother here" The medic asked, "its both of us actually"Lunar replied, "well your brother, Duri is now fine just make sure to not pressure him that much, ok?" the medic stated, the both element brothers nodded, and walked towards Duri who was bandaged, "how are you now Greenbean?"

Greenbean? Gempa question himself.

"yeah I'm fine"Duri replied, Lunar patted his head softly.

Two days after, Duri was getting better meanwhile with Solar, he is still unconscious almost for a week now, whenever the other brothers were done visiting him, he would sneak in just to heal Solar's injury, "*sigh* Im sorry if I wasn't looking, I wish I wanted to be the one who got stabbed instead of getting shot.." Duri was done with healing him.

Along side Taufan, Duri? What is he doing here? Taufan asked himself, "*sigh* Im sorry if I wasn't looking, I wish I wanted to be the one who got stabbed instead of getting shot.."He heard Duri, Taufan here was shock felt a bit guilty for ignoring him for almost a week, Duri stayed a bit then is about to leave, Taufan quickly hide in the corner.

"what's the point of living anyway"Duri said to himself, suddenly he started to breathe heavily, grabbing his chest with his left hand squeezing it, it felt like it was the end of him and the right arm grabbing the bandaged wound, making it bleed(it was also so clear because here he was just wearing a white shirt)Taufan who was hiding came out of his spot and ran towards Duri, "Duri!? Are you okay?!"Taufan asked worried sick, but no response.

(A/n : - well yeah! He's having troubles to breathe and to speak😒stupid)

"here lemme help you-"Duri swang his arm hitting Taufan's helping arms, "I dont need your help"Duri walked away, Taufan could only sigh in disbelief. Meanwhile with Duri, stupid and pathetic! The words only stayed in his head for some time until, Duri had bumped into Someone, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" the person who he bumped into was.. Halilintar, Halilintar was shock to see him here, he had the urge to hit him but something was stopping him, he saw the bloody part in the shirt. Duri was terrified as hell when he saw Halilintar, he ran away immediately, until he reached his room, enters the room, locks the door Duri was terrified of getting beat up.

While with Halilintar, Duri had ran away immediately after he saw and bumped into Halilintar, moments later, "sup hali!"GN!Yn(Gender Neutral!Your/Name) greeted his/her friend, "how's Solar? Is he okay?" he/she asked, "Solar is fine but is still unconscious"Halilintar replied, "Geez its almost a week, I'm kinda getting a bit worried and also did you meet Duri today he hasn't been showing up for 3 days now" he/she asked, a bit corcerned for Duri, cause Duri is very closest person among the other brothers, "I saw Duri but he ran away from me.."Halilintar didnt want admit the mistake he made, "why though?"
GN!Yn asked, "I dunno" Hali Replied, "Hali!" Taufan called Hali's name out panting, "what is it Taufan?"Hali asked, "Duri was actually shot"(ALERT :: Taufan forgot Duri got shot✌)GN!Yn was shock from Taufan's words, "what?!" GN!Yn asked, "I heard him regretting everything when solar shielded him, he said 'Im sorry if I wasn't looking, I wish I wanted to be the one who got stabbed instead of getting shot..' " Hali was regretting the mistake he made from yelling and blaming Duri for Solar's incident but he didnt showed it.

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻