S T O P B L A M I N G Y O U R S E L F D U R I . .

Halo!! I have something for yall,

1.)Which Bbb elemental/character do you like? ____________________________

M/A(My/Answer)::Duri!!

(a question for the Bbb characters and elementals)

What is life?:

Ice:"sleep"

Blaze:"Chaos"

Duri:"Happiness!!"

Solar:"I dunno? maybe that same answer as Duri?"

Gempa:"are you alright?"

Halilintar:"fighting"

Taufan:"Joy!!"

(Bonus: !! )

Lunar:"what is life? Something to live for"

Author(aka me):"life is; a series of getting old, struggles, Birthdays, deaths of love ones, someone leaving you, finding love, being an old hag at 70+ age and etc."

Cap. Kaizo:"I have no time to answer stupid questions right now"

Fang:"same answer as Lunar"

Yaya:"To enjoy the unfair and fair life"

Ying:"same as Yaya"
"
Gopal:"to eat alot"

Tok Aba:"to enjoy until it ends"

Ochobot:"ask databot"

Now how about you?: "__________________"

============================

Meanwhile with Duri::
"is he going to kill me?"Duri was overthinking everything of seeing Halilintar in sight.

Flashback ::

"if I see your stupid face again I swear I'll beat you to death"Duri was terrified by Hali's words then ran away in fear.

End of the flashback ::
Duri was shaking so badly that he could not walk anymore, when all of the sudden Duri heard knocks from his door, "please dont kill me Hali! Im sorry! Im sorry!"

Lunar's POV ::
Lunar was done buying enough food for Duri, he had arrived infront of his door and knocked three times, "please dont kill me Hali! Im sorry! Im sorry!"Duri yelled, "Duri open this door! Its me Lunar!"

Duri's POV ::
"Duri open this door! Its me Lunar"Lunar was banging the door, not hard, not slow but just regular bangings, and again Duri was shivering in terror and thinking his just hallucinating.

Lunar's POV ::
He kept banging until he cant take it no more, he called Gempa,

"hey gemp! Do you have the keys to Duri's room?!"

"yeah and why do you look worried did something happen to Duri?!"

"I dont know but what I know Hali did something to him"

"ok just wait there, I'll get there as soon as possible"

Gempa insisted, Lunar ended the call, one minute Gempa had arrived and unlocked the door, "no! No! Please Hali dont come in I didnt mean to-"

Duri's POV ::
"no! No! Please Hali dont come in I didnt mean to-"before Duri could even finish his sentence, He was hugged by both Lunar and Gempa, "ssshhh, dont worry we're here"Duri realizes it was just Gempa and Lunar, the both of them broke the hug and one of them asked, "Duri.. Did Hali do something to you..?"Lunar was worried but Gempa was more of like mad at Hali but still prioritizes Duri, "n-n-nothing.."of course the both of them knew he was lying, "Duri drop the act, both of us know your lying"Gempa stated, ,"i-its nothing I-I swear!"Duri lied once more.

the both eldest wasn't having it and asked again, "Did. Hali. Do. Something. To. You?"Lunar asked intimidately, "i-if I-I tell y-yo-you, do you pr-promise me you-youll w-wont hurt H-Hali?"Duri gave up and asked, the both nodded, "He.. He threatened me if I see him again He-He will b-beat me t-to De-death.."Duri explained (I DONT KNOW IF YOU CALLED THIS AN A EXPLANATION OR SMTH) the both elderly were shocked and furious, Lunar wanted hurt Hali or more than just the word 'hurt' but the both of them promised not to, the both eldest sighed and then Gempa said, "Look Duri its not your fault Solar was stabbed, it was his choice to protect you-" "well he wouldn't be in the infimary if I was looking.." "Greenbean dont blame yourself"Lunar sighed and hug Duri thightly.

- HEY LITTLE BITCHES 🖕😌🍿 I HOPE YALL GOT SOME PAITIENCE ON CHAPTER FOUR AND I HOPE I FED YALL'S HUNGRY ANGST STOMACHS