The Raging Beginning...

The MCA (Mafia Criminal Association) brought the top mafia families from around the world and within the city. The top, most important two families were the Rattanakosin and Phassakorn family. After losing their husband and father, the Rattanakosin family was very hesitant on showing up but they still did despite their pain. With the Phassakorn and other families there, the Rattanakosin brothers walked with their heads up, behind their very fierce and brave mother.

"I can't believe she actually is here," one person whispered.

"I know she must miss her husband very much, I feel bad for her and her children," another one whispered.

"I heard all of her sons are single, maybe I have a chance with one," another one chuckled under their breath.

They could definitely hear all the whispers and rumors but they weren't about any other family than the Phassakorn family. They kept walking until they finally stopped in front of the Phassakorn family.

Ratchanee looked at her old best friend and now enemy, and bowed, "Sawadee Ka Phi," even though she despises him she put on a smile and kept it professional.

"Sawadee krub," Phiphop bowed back forcing himself to make a simile.

Even though Phiphop despised Ratchanee, his wife Photjanee adored her but she couldn't show it in front of her husband. Photjanee looked at her and bowed, "Sawadee Ka P' Ratchanee."

"Sawadee Ka Photjanee," she smiled at her and bowed back.

The brothers from both families just looked at each other and spoke no words. Khabkluen locked eyes with Daonuea and smirked at him and looked away. Kluen had been keeping a secret from his family and that's only because he was asked to but honestly that's the only thing he could do. Daonuea had to do the same.

The two had been dating for about a year and a half and no one, not even their brothers knew. Khabkluen turned to Palm and whispered something in his ear and walked away, disappearing into a hallway.

"Ow Mae, I'll be back," Doanuea bowed to his mother quickly, trying to escape.

"Deiyw, Daonuea, where are you going?"

"Maeee, I'm going to the restroom," he did a cute little wiggle, pointing towards the hallway.

"Uh ok ok," she motioned her hand, practically shooing him away.

Daonuea walked away quickly, meeting Khabkluen in the restroom. The families stood there, awkwardly, looking at each other until the MC, of the event, spoke.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you may all be seated at your tables," everyone began to swiftly move to their seats.

Every family had their own table except the Rattanakosin and Phassakorn family. Because their families were over everything in the Association, they had to sit at one long table together.

"We want to thank you all for coming here for the annual MCA meeting," the MC spoke with a smile," in a few minutes we will have, Mrs. Rattanakosin and Mr. Phassakorn come and speak but first we'll have some food before the speeches," the MC nodded their head and the servers went to each table with food and drinks.

Photjanee was trying to break the tension by speaking first, "So Ratchanee, How are the boys in school?"

Ratchanee wiped her mouth after she finished chewing her food, "They are doing good from what they tell me," she looked at Palm and Li Ming, who was looking at something on Li Ming's phone," Right Palm?"

Palm turned to look at his mother and nodded his head," Krub Mae," he smiled.

Nuengdiao looked at him annoyed, but slightly turned on by how handsome he looks," I bet you don't have as many A's as I do," he smirked.