A Silent Relationship... (Part 1)

⚠️Long Chapter ahead⚠️
*If words are slanted they are either using sign language, texting or flashbacks*

(I'm so sorry to post so late but here it is and it has more then to two parts to their stories)

🤭I hope you guys catch some of the references in here🤭

***********************************************

Li Ming

I was walking to the GAME ROOM in the shopping plaza and couldn't wait to see my best friend after about 5 years. We met online during a game and have been best friends since. Shia! I forgot about the Chinzilla dude..let me see if he wants to join.

Me:
Hey Chin...you want to go to the game room today?

Chinzilla Dude😂 :
I'm sorry na, I can't..

Me:
You always say no

Chinzilla Dude😂:
I'm sorry I'm hanging with my cousin today and I don't have a choice.

Me:
Uh it's fine don't worry about
It looks like I'll never get to beat you in person 555

Chinzilla Dude😂:
But you already beat me in something

Me:
What did I beat you in? Because I don't remember...

Chinzilla Dude😂:
You won my heart first 😉🥺

I smiled. Deiyw?! Did he flirt with me! What does that mean! I felt my face getting hot. I looked at the message over and over again. I wasn't paying attention and ran into the silent brother of the Phassakorn family. We fell and I landed on top of him and we stared into each other's eyes for a while.

I studied his face and he was quite handsome

I studied his face and he was quite handsome. I started blushing because I could feel my face heating up and my heart started racing. He smiled at me and I smiled back.